• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Woodbeam

May 6, 2019
Thanks for the heads up! Guess I've gotten both of these for free now. Enjoyed the first one, hope the sequel went a bit further mechanically. The presentation of these games is really fantastic.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Seriously, dude? These folks are giving their game away for free because the world is a mess right now, and you thought that was an appropriate time to announce, without solicitation, that you think the game is boring?
Sorry for giving my opinion of the game?

HanSoloCup

Oct 27, 2017
Richmond, VA
Thanks! I loved the first game, in fact I just picked up the soundtrack on vinyl. Never got around to playing the second. Looks like now is the time.

Chromie

Dec 4, 2017
Washington
Seriously, dude? These folks are giving their game away for free because the world is a mess right now, and you thought that was an appropriate time to announce, without solicitation, that you think the game is boring?

I don't see the problem. You could've ignored it. It's not a really hateful comment. Who cares?

Spaggy

Oct 26, 2017
Neat! Thanks for spreading the news. Downloading it now.

Lara Croft GO is also free right now, as well as a few other games on the App Store.

Deleted member 64377

user requested account closure
Banned
Mar 8, 2020
I don't care if y'all agree with what I said or not. You could stand to grow up a little and learn when it is and isn't appropriate to just shout out a take nobody asked for. That's not how people act anywhere other than a forum like this.

Twenty7kvn

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't care if y'all agree with what I said or not. You could stand to grow up a little and learn when it is and isn't appropriate to just shout out a take nobody asked for. That's not how people act anywhere other than a forum like this.
But his opinion was harmless you could've ignored it like everyone else did. It's not like he cursed out the devs or something.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Quick question - is there ANYWAY I can claim this if my current iPad and iPhone aren't considered compatible?

I loved the first, but it seems nothing I own currently can play the current version, but I'd like to have it in my account for the future.

Acquiesc3

Oct 30, 2017

It's very appropriate. I'd like to know what different people think about a game before I download it (even for free).

mrchad

Oct 27, 2017
Quick question - is there ANYWAY I can claim this if my current iPad and iPhone aren't considered compatible?

I loved the first, but it seems nothing I own currently can play the current version, but I'd like to have it in my account for the future.

You may be able to claim it through iTunes.

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't know Lara Croft go was free, thanks! What other games are free right as well?
SQlq04yr.jpg

RonianAT

Jul 23, 2019
Is this game really that great? Was hyped for the Alto games and played the First one two days ago. It was alright.

Easy_D

Oct 28, 2017
Hell yeah, really fun games in general, was worth paying for and even more worth free

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I told my family group chat about this game and my Mum downloaded it and is texting me updates on how she's getting on

She never plays games so it's so funny to see how excited she is when she passes each level after being stuck

Good wholesome fun

Bucca

Oct 25, 2017

No one asked for your take on their take.