• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

I promise to bring Meth production back where it belongs ... in the US of A!!!

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Every person standing in the background is like "uhhh I don't think you thought that one through".

OP
OP

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
eh? I see smiles on faces. Looks like a typical church congregation agreeing with random nonsense a pastor just said.
That's Utah senator Mike Lee. He is a trumpy shithead, and that grin seemed awkward as fuck. Like who smiles when talking about illegal narcotics trade.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i hear Japanese meth will take over the whole industry in 10 years

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
He said the purity was less than 30%, in the full clip does he go on to say that the new meth is much purer and thus more addicting?

Funny clip but I wanna know what the full quote was.

DemonCarnotaur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I am surprised how unshaken everyone else in the background is, I expected at least one "what the fuck...?" face, lol

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
This fool for real didn't just "back in my day" some meth!

This shit seriously made me lol.

Republicans are on some shit. Probably meth.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
"Back in my day we didnt have any of these Mexican gangs, we had the plain old American-made Mafia."

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
He said the purity was less than 30%, in the full clip does he go on to say that the new meth is much purer and thus more addicting?

Funny clip but I wanna know what the full quote was.
Was curious so I looked it up:

GOP are a bunch of ghouls, fuck every single one of them and the only reason they're doing this "border" crisis shit is 'cus they're a bunch of racist pieces of shit but that clip is just a lie. You don't have to take shit out of context to make Republicans look bad so why do this?

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
We gonna start subsidizing domestic drugs?

However, I feel like it's out of context or missing more. He's probably saying the purity or danger is greater now, like all the fentanyl getting added.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017

GOP are a bunch of ghouls, fuck every single one of them and the only reason they're doing this "border" crisis shit is 'cus they're a bunch of racist pieces of shit but that clip is just a lie. You don't have to take shit out of context to make Republicans look bad so why do this?

I thought something was fishy
he claimed 30% but wasn't bragging he was saying we are better off with the less potent shit

this should be closed because we have legit reasons to complain about republicans and this is a half truth lie tweet

Oct 25, 2017
He's simply pitching his idea for a "Right-Wing Breaking Bad"
Rather than make meth to raise money for his medical bills and support his family, he's making meth to stick it to those "damn immigrants", and unlike Walter White, he'll be portrayed as the good guy.
/s

That's not the only stupid GOP moment from this whole border trip. The Senate Republicans Twitter account claimed they got "heckled by cartels". Pretty sure cartels would do faaar worse than heckle you if they spotted you.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Oh good. Really looking forward to moving there in a few months.

Handicapped Duck

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
Just when you think you've heard everything, a sitting Congressmen starts taking about being nostalgic for drug production. This country sometimes...

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Saying the quiet part aloud?........................?????????????????????????????????????????????

"We're holding MS13 gang members in Montana"

lol I thought Trump boasted about breaking them up.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
Like, yeah, this clip takes it out of context a bit, but it's still kind of weird to be reminiscing about the good old days of "homegrown" meth. Like, if your point is that the meth coming in from Mexico is more dangerous, there are a lot of better ways to express that point.
Oh good. Really looking forward to moving there in a few months.
Montana is a lovely, beautiful state if you ignore absolutely everything related to politics

So good luck I guess :/

OP
OP

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I thought something was fishy
he claimed 30% but wasn't bragging he was saying we are better off with the less potent shit

this should be closed because we have legit reasons to complain about republicans and this is a half truth lie tweet
No, meth is meth regardless of purity levels. It is absolutely a galaxy brained take to compare 95% pure scary Mexican meth to good old 30% purity Montana meth.