• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
What sort of talisman do people look for usually near end game?

Like I assume it going to be hard to get the 'best' one but what others can still be useful?

Cien

Oct 25, 2017

Like I assume it going to be hard to get the 'best' one but what others can still be useful?

It really depends on your weapon and builds. Talismans are good for filling in gaps in skills. Or getting that last level in critical ones. Attack up and Critical Eye are always useful for almost any build.

Barrakketh

Sep 1, 2020

That's going to depend largely on what you need for your build. In the old days you'd be looking for a WEX2 charm with a level 2 slot, but that was mainly due to build flexibility and the fact that you couldn't craft WEX decorations yet. Since those are craft-able now you're mainly looking for skills you could use for your build and the effective number of slots that the talisman provides. There is a handy spreadsheet here that details what skills can be rolled with assorted melding methods, the skill grade, the maximum level of the skill depending on whether it is the first or second innate skill, and the maximum number of slots you can get depending on the skill & grade combos.

For instance if you wanted Rapid Morph 3 you can roll that as the first skill and have a 3-2-1 slot charm (using wisp or rebirth) at best. Quickswitch Jewels are a level two decoration so that effectively provides four level 2 slots, a level 3 slot, and a level 1 slot. If you tried using Moonbow instead for the higher odds you could only get Rapid Morph 2 with 3-2-0 slots at best.

Ogawa-san

Nov 1, 2017
Wrapping up the 5 star village quests atm, only just realized that I'll need to do rampage quests to get materials to get weapon rampage skills.

That's like making you farm Zorah for augumentation mats... ugh, why.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
It really depends on your weapon and builds. Talismans are good for filling in gaps in skills. Or getting that last level in critical ones. Attack up and Critical Eye are always useful for almost any build.
Ah I thought there was like a general one. I mainly use Hunting Horn.
That's going to depend largely on what you need for your build. In the old days you'd be looking for a WEX2 charm with a level 2 slot, but that was mainly due to build flexibility and the fact that you couldn't craft WEX decorations yet. Since those are craft-able now you're mainly looking for skills you could use for your build and the effective number of slots that the talisman provides. There is a handy spreadsheet here that details what skills can be rolled with assorted melding methods, the skill grade, the maximum level of the skill depending on whether it is the first or second innate skill, and the maximum number of slots you can get depending on the skill & grade combos.

For instance if you wanted Rapid Morph 3 you can roll that as the first skill and have a 3-2-1 slot charm (using wisp or rebirth) at best. Quickswitch Jewels are a level two decoration so that effectively provides four level 2 slots, a level 3 slot, and a level 1 slot. If you tried using Moonbow instead for the higher odds you could only get Rapid Morph 2 with 3-2-0 slots at best.
I see, that make sense about the wex deco. Thanks for the table .

Cool, I at least have some kind of starting point now on what to look for. Still using the novice talisman and I think it time to swap that one out.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Have I ever told you guys I hate Diablos? Both of them?

If one monster had to be my arch nemesis, its this fucking one.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
qy2oDon.png

It's the best set for Cutscenes lmao

TooBusyLookinGud

Graphics Engineer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
California
Credits rolled unexpectedly. Guess I'll keep going and go to hub quests. I tried one hub quest and a 2* monster from the village quest took me a lot longer to beat.

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
Dodgebolt is my jam for bow. Breaks, severs. Always makes me laugh when people ask how the hell the bow user is chopping tails.
mhrise1.gif

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
I keep getting wishlist alerts for weapons to craft, but then I check and I still don't have the required resources. Am I doing something wrong?

Saito Hikari

Jul 3, 2021
I've been having a blast so far. But either I've gotten better at these games despite only having played World prior or the monsters in the Village quests have far too little health, I'm finding myself killing stuff before I even realize they're capturable.

Also I really want to learn how to use dodgebolt at some point, though I don't feel I'm good enough to use it yet.

Using the bow wirebug evade feels like cheating so I decided to swap to the aerial attack instead, and the sheer amount of damage it does is pretty crazy.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I've been having a blast so far. But either I've gotten better at these games despite only having played World prior or the monsters in the Village quests have far too little health, I'm finding myself killing stuff before I even realize they're capturable.

Also I really want to learn how to use dodgebolt at some point, though I don't feel I'm good enough to use it yet.

Using the bow wirebug evade feels like cheating so I decided to swap to the aerial attack instead, and the sheer amount of damage it does is pretty crazy.
Village quests are a big tutorial so they're super easy on purpose. Hub quests monsters have like 2x+ health

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Credits rolled unexpectedly. Guess I'll keep going and go to hub quests. I tried one hub quest and a 2* monster from the village quest took me a lot longer to beat.

The village credits sequence is indeed very silly considering how much game is left after it. It's kind of like a tutorial.

If you continue with village stuff you can actually do some license exams to skip to High Rank in hub quests. It's nice if you don't want to fight your way through a bunch of stuff you've fought already, but if you're not confident yet it's fine to take it easy.

Saito Hikari

Jul 3, 2021
Ah, so I wasn't imagining the hub quests taking longer than usual to complete to the point where it felt more like World difficulty.

EDIT: Huh, the village quests just abruptly end as soon as you reach rank 6. Guess they really ARE a tutorial and the real progression is in the gathering hub.

Last edited:

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
Ah, so I wasn't imagining the hub quests taking longer than usual to complete to the point where it felt more like World difficulty.

EDIT: Huh, the village quests just abruptly end as soon as you reach rank 6. Guess they really ARE a tutorial and the real progression is in the gathering hub.
Yep, it's really odd. Do the license quests first though, and then you're skipped forward in hub ranking so the main story continues immediately =)

Saladin

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 27, 2021
Glad I didn't buy it on the Switch. Couldn't enjoy the Switch demo but currently having a blast on PC with the game!

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Waiting for PC was a wonderful decision. I'm already 50 hours in! Absolutely in love with this game. I'm forever only on PC for monster hunter from here on out. Just hit HR11

I got world on PS4 first and didn't really play iceborne because my PC save isn't as robust, but I did get like 40 hours and beat it the vanilla story on Steam.

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
I switched back to lance for this move.

Having fought Rathalos and Almudron with a HH on back to back quests might've helped with that decision.
Yeah I've loved aerial attacks ever since I discovered aerial style in MHGU. Tower vault skill is equally amazing for dual blades, because even though all it does is let you wire bug upwards with your weapons drawn, it makes it really easy to do the spinning beyblade attack down a monster's spine. So everytime Rathalos takes to the air I'm like "who needs flash bombs?" and just have an epic aerial battle with him.
Waiting for PC was a wonderful decision. I'm already 50 hours in! Absolutely in love with this game. I'm forever only on PC for monster hunter from here on out. Just hit HR11
YES! It's starting to sell me on a Steam Deck. World and Rise portable at 60fps. Mmmmmm.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Yeah I've loved aerial attacks ever since I discovered aerial style in MHGU. Tower vault skill is equally amazing for dual blades, because even though all it does is let you wire bug upwards with your weapons drawn, it makes it really easy to do the spinning beyblade attack down a monster's spine. So everytime Rathalos takes to the air I'm like "who needs flash bombs?" and just have an epic aerial battle with him.

YES! It's starting to sell me on a Steam Deck. World and Rise portable at 60fps. Mmmmmm.

I never got into the portable monster hunters, but it's pretty perfect that we'll have portable PCs now so when monster hunters still come to PC there will still be that classic handheld experience. It really is just a perfect place for it.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Instead of doing my normal "do every single mission on every tier" pace I rushed ahead to get the only good insect glaive skill, which was in rank 6 hub. It's pretty fun but still envious of some of the other things other weapons got.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Goddamn, I've gotta go back to the Bow at some point. Right now I'm in a deep Charge Blade hole after doing all of low rank with the Gunlance.

I went with Bow for Rise PC after HH on Switch and while the bow is crazy fun it also killed my tendons and muscles in my hand, all I did was pulling that trigger.

I switched to Long Sword to mix it up and that also has been really fun.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Is it as bad as rampage trigger use? =D

I hate seeing them pop up as urgents. I sit there behind my ballista, spamming that trigger against the boss monster, wondering how anyone could possibly design something so intensely boring.

Haha, yeah. I don't mind rampages a smuch with a full team and as an optional mode but the mandatory urgents is pretty lame. I just wanna do some hunting quests man.

Saito Hikari

Jul 3, 2021
Yep, it's really odd. Do the license quests first though, and then you're skipped forward in hub ranking so the main story continues immediately =)
Apparently I have already done enough of the hub quests that I'm no longer eligible to do the license quests (I was already at the Blue Apex). Kinda wish I knew about this earlier, ha.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
For those pro strat hunting horn players, do you make sure to always use your songs as an attack or if you really need to get some buffs up in the middle of the fight, do you try to run to a safe corner and get off your songs real quickly while the monster is distracted?

Doing the extended/powered up versions seem to leave you quite open if you're attacking with them.

(should probably clarify I'm playing Iceborne but this is a much more active thread)

Nordicus

Oct 29, 2017
Finland
(should probably clarify I'm playing Iceborne but this is a much more active thread)
Okay, this clarification WAS needed because Hunting Horn is a completely different beast in Rise and the notion of running into corner to buff in that game would be ridiculous, because each song takes 2 attacks total to activate.

I'm a HH main in Iceborne and yeah, aside from pre-fight buffing, or when monster moves to different zones, always both prep and play songs while attacking. You just have to be smart, don't Encore if there isn't an opening, leave that for another time, you don't have to power them up in one go. Also make use of HH ability to dodge cancel out of the songs if things get hairy. It's better to drop a song than get a monster attack in the face.

Buff while fighting, don't be a corner horner.

OP
OP
Kanhir

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For those pro strat hunting horn players, do you make sure to always use your songs as an attack or if you really need to get some buffs up in the middle of the fight, do you try to run to a safe corner and get off your songs real quickly while the monster is distracted?

Doing the extended/powered up versions seem to leave you quite open if you're attacking with them.

In addition to what Nordicus already said, the best thing you can learn in World HH is the quick poke (back + white/purple during a combo) - if you chain the poke into a recital, it'll be significantly faster than a normal recital. This helps a lot with maintaining your song upkeep while on the attack.

In general, you benefit your team much more by being constantly on the attack, because the magic of HH is that it actively drains the monster's stamina when you get those head smacks. This then benefits you in turn, because you can use the monster's tiredness to create recital openings.

Ultimately, think of HH as a weapon that conveniently also comes with a buff mechanic, rather than an instrument where the end goal is to play songs. The real end goal with HH is getting into a flow where you're keeping up a constant offense while naturally stacking songs and playing them off.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Okay, this clarification WAS needed because Hunting Horn is a completely different beast in Rise and the notion of running into corner to buff in that game would be ridiculous, because each song takes 2 attacks total to activate.

I'm a HH main in Iceborne and yeah, aside from pre-fight buffing, or when monster moves to different zones, always both prep and play songs while attacking. You just have to be smart, don't Encore if there isn't an opening, leave that for another time, you don't have to power them up in one go. Also make use of HH ability to dodge cancel out of the songs if things get hairy. It's better to drop a song than get a monster attack in the face.

Buff while fighting, don't be a corner horner.

In addition to what Nordicus already said, the best thing you can learn in World HH is the quick poke (back + white/purple during a combo) - if you chain the poke into a recital, it'll be significantly faster than a normal recital. This helps a lot with maintaining your song upkeep while on the attack.

In general, you benefit your team much more by being constantly on the attack, because the magic of HH is that it actively drains the monster's stamina when you get those head smacks. This then benefits you in turn, because you can use the monster's tiredness to create recital openings.

Ultimately, think of HH as a weapon that conveniently also comes with a buff mechanic, rather than an instrument where the end goal is to play songs. The real end goal with HH is getting into a flow where you're keeping up a constant offense while naturally stacking songs and playing them off.
Thanks guys.

I can get master rank hunts down to between 8-25 minutes half the time with hammer but with HH, its almost doubled. I'm so incredibly awkward at Hunting Horn right now that I can't help but feel urged to keep using it until I can get it down pat.

The utility is so nice to have and I do love some stun damage.

Nordicus

Oct 29, 2017
Finland
I can get master rank hunts down to between 8-25 minutes half the time with hammer but with HH, its almost doubled. I'm so incredibly awkward at Hunting Horn right now that I can't help but feel urged to keep using it until I can get it down pat.
It has a very different rhythm, since you're not charging for a big boom, but rather you just take the openings where you can get them.

Horn Maestro 2 is a must for HH because it frees you to use you best DPS more often.
For small openings, one of your best moves is the Superpound, Forward + Note 3. Good damage, high Exhaust on body blows, can roll the recovery animation.
But larger ones, HH's best DPS comes from looping "neutral Note 2 (Right Swing) -> Echo note", or looping "poke -> Echo note". That Echo note spin is a massive addition to HH, and even makes Elemental hunting horns good in some matchups.

If you have a guaranteed long opening, then doing 3 Echo Wave Impact or Echo Wave Dragon melodies in a row in monster's face is great damage. The Encore of that will do all 3 at the same time, which is great for wake-ups, if you deliberately miss all the earlier attacks.

ArcticDonkey

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I know it's early days but any word on mods to edit saves?

All the Rise talk has me dying to try it on PC but I don't fancy starting over. I just want to import my Switch save which isn't going to happen so the best I can hope for is creating a save that matches it as much as possible.

JJD

Oct 25, 2017
Any tips on the Narwa especial HR event? I'm HR90 and I can't beat her by myself, can't find groups doing it either and the only time someone joined he died 2 times and we failed the quest ( I died the other one).

The problem is her 1 hit kill attacks. So far I've seen 3 of then (the tail slam, the one were she shoots a continuous beam and you have to hide behind a rock and the multiplying exploding balls of energy). The rest I can dodge or if I get hit survive.

I spend 23 minutes and I couldn't bring her close to death. I can solo every normal monster in the game in less than 15 minutes.

The only monsters giving me trouble are the apex guys and her.

I'm running LBG by the way.

Oct 27, 2017
So, I just did the Ibushi Rampage urgent Hub quest and I'm still not seeing a HR Tigrex quest. Am I missing something or does it show up randomly on the quest list?

JNH

Oct 27, 2017
France
Dodgebolt is my jam for bow. Breaks, severs. Always makes me laugh when people ask how the hell the bow user is chopping tails.
mhrise1.gif
Yayyyy fellow bow user here :D

Any tips on the Narwa especial HR event? I'm HR90 and I can't beat her by myself, can't find groups doing it either and the only time someone joined he died 2 times and we failed the quest ( I died the other one).

The problem is her 1 hit kill attacks. So far I've seen 3 of then (the tail slam, the one were she shoots a continuous beam and you have to hide behind a rock and the multiplying exploding balls of energy). The rest I can dodge or if I get hit survive.

I spend 23 minutes and I couldn't bring her close to death. I can solo every normal monster in the game in less than 15 minutes.

The only monsters giving me trouble are the apex guys and her.

I'm running LBG by the way.
One thing I see people constantly forget with Narwa is using nullberries. When you have her electric debuff you're easily stunned. There are turtles on the sides to prevent one fatal blow, and a few insects on the walls to absorb a few dmg too. Generally, especially with a pick up group, I take group healing items and mats to craft them (+shortcut in the radial menu to craft it fast).
I'm not trying to explain a bit better her pattern, my English is too weak for that ;__;
But there are a few tricks like rolling to the center when she uses dragonators whirling around her, safe spot + enough time to deal good damage. For donuts, they don't reach the borders of the area so if you're out of bug for jump or platforms, you can simply move away from the center, or dive. Also, her belly isn't her weak spot unless sh's knocked down, I see some people focusing it while it's super glowy parts to aim to knock her down first (forearms are easier and safer than head/tail).

robotzombie

Oct 25, 2017
Any tips for getting started with Lance?

General playstyle, what you are looking for during a fight

Best switch skill set up?

Icarian

May 9, 2018
I've been doing some online hunts as I haven't done them since Generations and I don't know if it's worth it, It's a change from doing them solo for sure, but half the time they take longer than doing them solo and I still have shit gear with no decorations.

If I get a good group the monster is a sitting duck though, it's almost always either trapped, stunned or knocked down.

OrangePulp

Jul 21, 2020
Any tips for getting started with Lance?

General playstyle, what you are looking for during a fight

Best switch skill set up?

The very basics of lance is to do a triple poke combo, cancel the end recovery into a dash or counter, then back into triple poke. Because you're able to cancel into defense via counter at practically any point, it's actually a very aggressive weapon; You don't have to be as cautious as with other weapons because it's easier to react to what the monster is doing. Also because of the nature of the attacks, it's generally easier to consistently hit weakpoints of monsters. Use your hops to reposition and keep a good angle on weakpoints. Note that if possible you'll want to always use the high thrust; for the first two hits, it does 10% more damage than the mid thrust.

You've also got good tools to chase down the monster, despite the weapon's glacial walk speed. For shorter distances, you can guard dash forward into a leaping thrust. For medium, you can use the shield charge if you've got that equipped. For long, either regular charge, Spiral Thrust silkbind, or Twin Vine silkbind. Don't really recommend twin vine in general though.

Main problem with lance in rise is that the classic poke based style just doesn't do a lot of damage. It's competitive when you're first learning a monster, because it's generally easier to block unknown moves than dodge them, and it's easier to have consistent damage uptime. However, as you learn the monster's pattern, it's going to fall behind pretty much everything except maybe gunlance in terms of hunt time. There are some damage options we got in Rise, but unfortunately they came in the form of the charged wide sweep, and spiral thrust.

Charged wide sweep does the same damage as a three poke chain combined, and you can do it, poke, and then into another charged sweep in one combo. It's a lot slower than the poke, though, so it's primarily something to be used during openings (slow move, knockdown, part break, etc.). The other awkward thing is that it's hard to hit the part you want to. It can be impossible to hit a downed monster's head if they have their arms on either side of it in the down pose, due to the angle of the sweep.

Spiral Thrust, your final switch skill unlock, does a lot of damage. It's about equal to helmbreaker, beaten out only by things like greatsword's true charged slash and hammer's impact crater. It even has a guard at the start of it, and if you block something you get a damage buff. However, it's very hard to actually get all the damage out of it, because it has 3 total hits, and it's awkward to control. After the first dash, you have a short window to input another direction and dash that way. Because of the way the camera works, it can be hard to actually go where you want on the second dash; it's worth it to spend a moment to try and reorient yourself. You can follow up the second dash with a leaping thrust, which does more damage than either of the dash hits. Difficult to get the positioning right though; often you'll dash past or through the monster with the second hit, being unable to connect with the third and losing a lot of damage. You can also finish it with a reverse attack if you hold back and hit attack, which isn't as strong but still gets you something.

As you get used to fighting a monster, your best damage option is to try and fit in spiral thrust as often as you can. I don't find it the most engaging playstyle, but it's decently efficient. If the monster is down and you don't have wirebugs, try and hit the head or tail or some other weakpoint with charged sweeps.

As far as switch skills, insta-block is interesting, but awkward to use. The main advantage of it, in my experience, is that if you get the right timing, you can block anything without guard skills while taking no chip or stamina damage. It also has a counter component, but it can be hard to actually connect with it. Unfortunately, you always do the circular motion when blocking, so it can delay you from doing things like a guard dash or charge if your inputs aren't clean. It's also a pretty tight timing window. And you have to do it from neutral, so if you want to use it, you need to have stopped attacking. Which is kinda offputting, given the lance's usual offensive playstyle. I've had some decent success with it, and it can allow you to play without running any guard skill, but I ultimately ended up dropping it. I will say though, getting a number of perfect counters in a row, or countering something really big, does feel great.

Shield charge is an interesting alternative to regular charge. It accelerates faster in the short term, and is safer to use to charge through attacks. You also get the shield bash for some KO. It uses stamina faster though, and if the monster is moving a good distance (think barioth or the like), it won't go far enough. If you're not running spiral thrust, which is a great long distance gapcloser for only one wirebug, I'd probably stick with regular charge.

Spiral thrust is lance's best damage option, and IMO purely superior to anchor rage. My biggest problem with anchor rage is that it has an inverse relationship to guard; the level of damage buff you get from the counter is based on how strong the knockback of the attack is. However, this includes the reduction from the guard skill. So by taking some levels of guard, you reduce knockback on all attacks, which makes anchor rage comparatively weaker. However, even if it always gave the maximum damage output, I'm not sure it could compete with Spiral Thrust's combined 220 MV in optimal conditions. As difficult as aiming ST can be, it's nice to finally have something big to do on a downed monster.

I guess this ran, uh, a lot longer than just some tips. Hope it's not too much. I do love me some lance; too bad it kinda got screwed in Rise.

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
Was done with this one pretty quick again, just like the Switch version. It is just way too easy, and the hunting grounds are way less interesting. I appreciate the extra movement and everything but Rise just got boring a lot faster than World both times I played it. I didn't even get to rank 7 in this and I played world 100+ hours on console and then again on PC when it released.

CampFreddie

A King's Landing
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for that Lance guide. I used to use it in MHW so I wasn't sure how useful the new moves are.

Lance is generally low for DPS but makes up for it with the precision of the attacks. It's great for cutting tails or breaking specific parts with triple-pokes. It's also pretty safe for using against new tough monsters, but the sheathing times are awful.
I like the new "tether" move. It's really fun to use, especially on highly mobile monsters, even though it might not be an 'optimal' move. You can be more acrobatic than the insect glaive!

It's not a weapon I really want to "main", but it's still fun to use from time to time.

OrangePulp

Jul 21, 2020
Thanks for that Lance guide. I used to use it in MHW so I wasn't sure how useful the new moves are.

Lance is generally low for DPS but makes up for it with the precision of the attacks. It's great for cutting tails or breaking specific parts with triple-pokes. It's also pretty safe for using against new tough monsters, but the sheathing times are awful.
I like the new "tether" move. It's really fun to use, especially on highly mobile monsters, even though it might not be an 'optimal' move. You can be more acrobatic than the insect glaive!

It's not a weapon I really want to "main", but it's still fun to use from time to time.

Lance felt kinda perfect in World, and it honestly got the best use of clutch claw from iceborne, with the clutch counter. Just too bad that they really screwed block in general with the latter DLC enemies.

You're right about the safety against new monster though; I find it very helpful because you can just block a lot of attacks and learn their patterns, while still being able to get in some damage. Also wirefall helps make up for the lack of health augment, and just kinda shores up one of Lance's defensive holes in general. Normally the most dangerous spot for lance is when you're low on life and taking chip damage from blocks; you need to find a time to sheath and heal, but if you pick the wrong time, you're going to get smoked. But in Rise you can just wirefall if you take a big attack and get the sheath for free, which is huge. Although in a way possibly more boring? Sometimes it's exciting, in a potentially disastrous way, to be hunkering down behind your shield, trying to wait for the opening you need before Rajang kills you with chip damage or the like.

OrangePulp

Jul 21, 2020
To go along with this, there's also a Spiritbird Summon mod. By default it just summons the mega spiritbird at the start to give you max stats, but I find that a bit too good; what I did was go into the lua, set 'prism_auto_spawn' to false, set 'auto_summon' to true, and then set the values under 'birds_auto_invok' to 5. So this gives me 5 of each spiritbird at the start, which seems like a reasonably fair amount of gathering that I don't actually have to spend time on. You can make these config changes in the UI, but then you have to do it every time; doing it in the lua should make it permanent. Eventually REFramework is going to have json support, which will allow mods to save settings.

I think the last thing I'd really want as a convenience mod is something that removes having to actually eat, and just gives me the bonuses. After that, I think I'd have all the main convenience tweaks I can think of.

I wonder what it is about REFramework that allows a mod to directly expose the SDK. I wish this showed up in more games, it's amazing what people are managing without any official mod support. Wish we had this functionality in MHW, although it should be there for World 2.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
This slow-mo mod is great. Everyone should install it, it's very easy.

The spiribird summon mod is too cheaty for me, especially since the game was allegedly balanced around not grabbing any spiribirds.