• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Mar 11, 2021
The best part is that it isn't finished, so the addiction can only last so long.

At least until the next update.

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
And so with the first flinging of a controller in rage, Shelby has ascended to Gamerhood.

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I was not planning on getting Rise because I still intend to play Monster Hunter World and since that seems the most graphically advanced MH game, why would I want to play others, even ones that released after it?

But....I did not know it had dogs in it. That changes things.

King Dodongo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was not planning on getting Rise because I still intend to play Monster Hunter World and since that seems the most graphically advanced MH game, why would I want to play others, even ones that released after it?

But....I did not know it had dogs in it. That changes things.

And they have the best armor sets.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
Just watched this while I have no clue how to play a MH game hearing Shelby rage was great. She is finally a gamer.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
It always weirds me out when people complain about the wyvern riding... did they not do the tutorial?

There's so many tutorial dumps I think it's understandable people may have forgotten stuff.

It took me ten hours to understand how to properly use the items system, and ten more to realize I was doing it wrong.

Fanuilos

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Lol, great video. I've been enjoying the game a lot, but I've definitely spent my fair share of cursing at my switch too.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
They sure did commit to the addiction satire

I don't know the context to some of the clips (like the reality tv looking clip) but it definitely makes light of addiction with "Monster Hunter Relapse" and using a clip from Breaking Bad from a scene where a girl dies from overdosing on heroin. Not the smartest writing they've done.