• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

Monster Hunter Digital Event
Mar 8, 2021 at 9:00 AM

New Monster Hunter Gameplay
Mar 9, 2021 at 9:00 AM

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to get more info on the most important third party exclusive of the generation.

Hopefully, they confirm decorations are back to being craftable and charms rng, literally would make this an almost perfect game, i enjoyed the demo so much.

udivision

Oct 25, 2017
I expected a slide like this to show up at the end of their section in the Nintendo Direct. Dunno why it didn't.

touchfuzzy

Banned
Jul 27, 2019
Both of these games are hot. It's weird for my most anticipated games on Switch to all be third party stuff.

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Hopefully they'll clarify what they meant by "significantly reducing the amount of materials necessary to upgrade weapons".
Because I don't like the sounds of that one bit, it's the main driving force between the entire series!

bxsonic

Oct 30, 2017
Wow. That's super close to the launch. Not sure if I want to play another demo or just wait till the final game. Can't wait to see Stories 2 gameplay. Hopefully that gets released in June or July.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I've seen enough MHR that I couldn't be any more on board at this point, really excited to see more about MH Stories 2

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
These past months have been an absolute joy especially when sharing the hype with you guys. Next month is going to be amazing and I honestly can't wait until the day Rise comes out! 😭

Mugman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Most I've been anticipating a game in a while. I'm so ready. At this point I'm moreso looking forward to the Stories 2 stuff to sell me on the game since I already know Rise is gonna be my most played game the rest of the year and probably my most played Switch game period.

viotech3

Jul 31, 2020
Maryland
IMO Capcom has really nailed this marketing cycle for me - long periods with droughts in between was the normal prior, maybe an interview or Famitsu article here or there. This time around? Boom trailer with short clips->nigh daily posts on EN/JP Twitter with extended cuts of those clips (or entirely new ones, but mostly just extended)->new event->repeat.

It's constant daily hype here for me, just always a nice tidbit to go "Waow!" about. Then suddenly we now know exactly when the next event is happening? And it's in... 2 weeks and a few days?!? And that's 2 weeks and a few days before launch?!? Pure bliss, I am in.

At this point we know there's something going on with the silkbind we can't access, I assume unlocked at some point as like ZL+X+A (no spoilers if we already know via datamines please), and we've even got some odd non-bug moves like the Blash Dash and the DB's aerial vault attack thing. Then we need more details on the Rampage, and CEO Mode monsters.

Only thing on my wishlist is a final map, specifically Ruined Pinnacle featuring Valfalk. We're not getting that, for sure, but Valfalk I still hope for... Also Crabs, Testucabra(we got the baby one, give us the full one!), Zamtrios, Nerscylla and Seltas Queen. Any of them would be a dream!

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
IMO Capcom has really nailed this marketing cycle for me - long periods with droughts in between was the normal prior, maybe an interview or Famitsu article here or there. This time around? Boom trailer with short clips->nigh daily posts on EN/JP Twitter with extended cuts of those clips (or entirely new ones, but mostly just extended)->new event->repeat.

It's constant daily hype here for me, just always a nice tidbit to go "Waow!" about. Then suddenly we now know exactly when the next event is happening? And it's in... 2 weeks and a few days?!? And that's 2 weeks and a few days before launch?!? Pure bliss, I am in.

At this point we know there's something going on with the silkbind we can't access, I assume unlocked at some point as like ZL+X+A (no spoilers if we already know via datamines please), and we've even got some odd non-bug moves like the Blash Dash and the DB's aerial vault attack thing. Then we need more details on the Rampage, and CEO Mode monsters.

Only thing on my wishlist is a final map, specifically Ruined Pinnacle featuring Valfalk. We're not getting that, for sure, but Valfalk I still hope for... Also Crabs, Testucabra(we got the baby one, give us the full one!), Zamtrios, Nerscylla and Seltas Queen. Any of them would be a dream!

Agreed!

If nothing else can be said about Capcom, they absolutely have NAILED the marketing cycles for MH games. It's like they hit their stride with Iceborne + its roadmap and then kept it going for these new Switch-bound games.

I would've never imagined that MH would get this kind of push, when I was struggling through Portable 3rd, ages ago! But I'm so glad to see it!

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I can't wait for this tomorrow!!

Also, it seems like we may get a look at Stories 2, for the first time since September!

Enforcer

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I loved MH Stories. Best Pokemon game I ever played. Looking forward to this more than Rise.

midori ☾

Feb 4, 2021
this really crept up on me, didn't realise it was tomorrow!! So excited to see more of Stories 2, already 100% invested in Rise :)

Hope the second demo is the start of Rise which can transfer data to the full game... but that's because I'm impatient :p

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
I want that second demo. I'm sold already, but I'd love to dive into a new one now. Even if only for one new monster.

Norsuchamp

Feb 6, 2020
My brain is telling me that I don't even need the demo because the full game comes out in like two and half weeks from now.

Fast forward of me mashing that "Download demo now" button and tapping the table watching the progress bar move painfully slow.

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
Yeah I'm going to pass on the demo too.
In less than 3 weeks I'm gonna play the game to death, so I don't want to be burnt already.
And I've got some other games I'd like to try to finish...

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
At the moment, of course I wanna see more on Rise. The whole thing about "switching weapon skills and silkbinds" is something I wanna see more about.

But I'd be dishonest if Stories 2 didn't have loads of potential, as well. If this game truly lives up to what the first game faltered on, it should stand to be something truly special.

Norsuchamp

Feb 6, 2020
But I'd be dishonest if Stories 2 didn't have loads of potential, as well. If this game truly lives up to what the first game faltered on, it should stand to be something truly special.

I hope Capcom shares us some tidbits regarding Stories' sales numbers before the sequel comes out. I have a feeling that the sales of the mobile version have been quite high after the reveal and might still go up until the sequel releases in June?

King Dodongo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll be honest, I will only download the demo (but not play it) if it gets me some items in the full version like in the first demo.
Definitely interested in what they show for Stories.

Last edited:

OnanieBomb

Oct 25, 2017
I am already sold on rise so I don't need to see any more of that. But I am intrigued about stories.