• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ada

Nov 28, 2017
Well it looks like I might have to finally buy nintendo online after holding out since launch. MH is the one game that I must play.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I remember when I started playing I found the opening hours really soothing. I'd take my time gathering, fishing etc. These days I pile into the big fights but there's something to be said in terms of the setting for just easing into it and appreciating the rural hunter-gatherer stuff that underpins the why of what monster hunter is about in terms of the game world, as you get your head around the gameplay loop and how it all works.

thezboson

Oct 27, 2017
The thing I liked the most with the two most recent MHs is absolutely the music, and it certainly seems like this will be the case for Rise as well.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
And I'm at work and can't watch till I get home uwuwuwu

enjoy folks!

Shadowrun

Oct 26, 2017
Fingers crossed for the demo being live right after the presentation.

That would be awesome, but I kinda doubt it. We know influencers got it early to make videos. Presumably, Capcom wants those videos to promote the game and demo, so I could see those hitting today/tomorrow and the demo next week.

Waffle

Oct 28, 2017
This is looking great and really clean. Did they really get this running at native res on the Switch?

Crazyorloco

Dec 12, 2017
They are pushing the switch hardware. I keep expecting them to say this is for the switch pro or something lol Amazing.

Vuze

Oct 25, 2017
Mizutsune 💞
Still hate those voices tho haha. Glad we can turn them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.