• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JJH

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I personally have really dry hands from washing all the time from work, but I'm sick of having greasy lotions on my skin. Recently my face has been super dry because of the weather.

I'm wondering what people here use on their hands, face, hair, body, etc.

Deleted member 16516

User requested account closure
Oct 27, 2017
Aveeno's range of moisturisers is pretty good. Not too heavy or greasy on the skin, and pretty subtle in terms of fragrance.

467a11bbfad7b1d341b6b5e16438d2b3.jpg

b33r

Oct 25, 2017
I don't use lotion on my face, but I have used this for years for my hands and really love it.

Works good on chapped lips too.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I really like Olay Quench with Shea Butter. I really used to hate lotions, always felt greasy and weird after, but this stuff is great.

For my face though I use CeraVe Moisturizing Cream during the day and then at night I use Paula's Choice Replenishing Moisturizer(which is pretty expensive so I'm probably going to look for something else or just use the CeraVe which is super cheap in comparison). But both those are great too and don't leave me feeling greasy or gross.

Also O'Keeffe's is amazing. I have crazy dry feet and it's the only thing that stops them from being a massively cracked mess. They make hand lotion too which is like their main thing for working people. So that's worth checking out too.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
As a general rule, avoid anything scented. You want as little extra crap in there as possible.

I have pretty bad skin in general (dry/eczema) but for some reason this year the dryness has cranked waaay up and it's been pretty hellish. The thing I've found is that different moisturizers seem to suit different people, however I've recently stumbled upon this stuff.
Vaseline Intensive care: Advanced repair.

41qlvmOVTaL._SX385_.jpg

It's the best and longest lasting I've used and doesn't leave me feeling too greasy, and it's surprisingly cheap too.
Thing is, it seems people just have to cycle through various brands until they find the one for them, but Id suggest giving that stuff a try.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
GUEST_5d0f150a-04ab-4417-9788-53c2fcf6f594

Been using Cetaphil's moisturizer every morning on my face for awhile now, and it works great for me

V23

Oct 27, 2017
Cerave (particularly the moisturising cream) has cult status on the internet. I prefer the slightly lighter moisturising lotion, which I use on my face twice a day.

cerave_daily_moisturizing_lotion_12oz_front_420x420px.png