• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I may give this a try as even tho I liked Dissidia NT it just didn't take off and it's basically dead now and kinda want still play an Arena fighter of some sorts.

Kaz Mk II

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
1abhrg.jpg

Which Navi's are you guys using? I'm trying to unlock Haman in her dress from ZZ.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017

SomeBODY

Maybe it could of been faster but I really loved that battle system in there. The netcode was really bad tho. Hope this is better.

My experience with the netcode in the open access and closed beta was pretty positive except for the occasional WiFi warrior in casual match. But in player match you can at least set it up so that people with red bars are auto kicked. I'm not sure if casual and ranked have an option to filter connection quality in the full game.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
SomeBODY

My experience with the netcode in the open access and closed beta was pretty positive except for the occasional WiFi warrior in casual match. But in player match you can at least set it up so that people with red bars are auto kicked. I'm not sure if casual and ranked have an option to filter connection quality in the full game.
You can set connection quality automatically.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Just remember there's no in-game volume slider for the custom tracks (unlike Full Boost for some reason), so if they need adjusting, you have to do it externally.

Bebpo

Feb 4, 2018
Mission mode is a bit boring early on. Too easy and the fights are like 10 seconds. Trying to blow through all the earlier stuff to get to regular fight length missions.

Now that the game is officially out have they announced the first set of upcoming DLC units? Pretty curious how many GvG Extreme 2 units will end up coming over.

MufausaThe3rd

Dec 1, 2017
Two things..

First off. Do we have a Discord server that we can all chat through and run games?

Second, does anyone know if they implemented Spectator mode yet? I want to run tournaments for this game but obviously, it can't be done until that feature is in the game.

Kimaris

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Just remember there's no in-game volume slider for the custom tracks (unlike Full Boost for some reason), so if they need adjusting, you have to do it externally.

I'm curious to know how people are boosting the volume for their custom tracks. I've tried doing it with Audacity but the songs are still sounding much lower than the default tracks.

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
I'll mess with custom bgm this weekend. Once i start messing with music, its gonna turn into an all-day thing.

Man, Ranked Shuffle is fucking P A I N. Why am I doing this to myself

Kaz Mk II

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Two things..

First off. Do we have a Discord server that we can all chat through and run games?

Second, does anyone know if they implemented Spectator mode yet? I want to run tournaments for this game but obviously, it can't be done until that feature is in the game.

Not sure which I'd the most active EXVS community on discord but I'm apart of the r/gundam discord which has an EXVS section. That section isn't terribly active but it's the one I'm in.

No idea about spectator mode in this one, I haven't seen it personally.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Two things..

Sent the invite! And no, spectator is not in yet.

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
Some people were saying it took a bit to get used to moving forward with their thumb. It shouldn't be to hard to flip the wiring to change that.

Ah yeah that might take a little time to get used to.

I play on stick, but hitboxes should work fine considering the movement is all digital. I'd imagine it'd be easier for some things like diagonal stepping in burst

I'll give it a go and see how it feels. Can always switch to stick if it doesn't work out. Thought this game might benefit from a HB.

PettySpirit

Dec 23, 2018
...Do we have a list of the songs missing in the English version of the game, not counting the Premium G Sound music? There are wrongs that need to be righted.

IMBCIT

Oct 27, 2017
There a discord or something you guys have to chat and share stuff? I haven't played since a little after FB came out...

Yu Kigono

Oct 25, 2017
So, question, where does the information saying that Barbatos Lupus Rex will be available after launch for purchase come from? Cause I kinda forgot the game came out today...

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
So, question, where does the information saying that Barbatos Lupus Rex will be available after launch for purchase come from? Cause I kinda forgot the game came out today...
The promo for the game.

But apparently it's a "1st month" promo, so you can get it buying the game until August 31st

Oct 27, 2017
Shame about the lack of series logo when going through the songs list. VS had that ffs.

Barely played but glad I have it for when the Gundam itch returns.

Ginger Hail

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Played for a bit earlier. Didn't do particularly well but I have a lot of learning to do haha.

RiderKairuu

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why but Build Fighters OP2 being in makes me happy. I didn't look at any tracklist beforehand so I was surprised.

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
1abhrg.jpg

Which Navi's are you guys using? I'm trying to unlock Haman in her dress from ZZ.

Same...until they add best Gundam girl Nina Purpleton.

I got my ass absolutely handed to me last night in JP region ranked shuffle. Had a decent start but eventually plummeted down to 35% win ratio....

They need to hurry up and add Lightning Full Vernier as DLC so I can cheese my way to victory like I do in EXVS2!!!!

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing as I do have an arcade stick I should try to use that but for now I'll use a pad
If you are playing pad, definitely remap controls. You'll want to be able to hold A and B for charge shots, so you may want those on shoulder buttons or something comfortable to hold for extended periods.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
...Do we have a list of the songs missing in the English version of the game, not counting the Premium G Sound music? There are wrongs that need to be righted.
I'd be curious to know. Though I was surprised with the NA demo at least it included several vocal tracks I thought would be limited to Premium G 🤷

Premium G track list isn't great this time around (maybe as a result of ^) and either way I guess you can do custom soundtracks

Gridman

Oct 25, 2017
Downloading it now. Looking forward to reading the guide in the OP and learning how to play this. Been in the mood for some Gundam. Probably won't get a chance to sit down with it until Saturday night though. I'll send a PM later asking about that Discord invite.

Tribal24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So downloaded based on just trying something new. And I literally walked into the MVC of gundam this is a weird game any simple to follow vids, wish it had a in game tutorial besides reading