• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Master Gundam clicked in a way I never got in full boost/vanilla exvs OH GODDDD

Edit: the command list on suit select is really nice before hopping into a match with a new suit in the lobbies.

Last edited:

Corthier

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New England, USA

Edit: the command list on suit select is really nice before hopping into a match with a new suit in the lobbies.
Yeah, it's been helpful for figuring out things. Played around a bit, still really adore playing Gundam Unicorn but Full Armor Unicorn is so fucking fun right now. Love slowly shedding the armaments and changing up attacks.

Big Boss

Oct 27, 2017
Is this still going on in the US? Keeps telling me that the content is not available every time I press start at the splash screen.

Snowybreak

Oct 25, 2017
So like, it seems that there's a healthy amount of people playing, and I'm not experiencing too many connection issues. I'm genuinely surprised. Although there is a part of me that believes some of the players I've been fighting are bots.

Edit: also, Gallant Char played when I picked Char or M'Quve. I wonder if the original MSG theme is in rotation.

Kaz Mk II

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Downloading the open access now.

I hope my muscle memory to comes back. Cant wait to mess around with Psycho Zaku and Turn A again.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Had no idea these were happening D=
... and of course starting this weekend I get a whole bunch of work hours D=
Maybe next weekend I'll be able to squeeze in some time...

Oct 27, 2017
Played some branch. It's clicking a lot more than the closed beta. Guess I've become used to the loss and change of moves compared to regular VS.

My one gripe is I wish everyone's support call out was tied to the same button. Kind of jarring having it be a sub shot with Deathscythe but a ranged attack with F 91.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
Tried playing for a while. Mostly the arcade mode and 3 online matches.

Lost every online match lol.

Everything is so different from the PS3 version so there's a whole lot to learn and relearn.

What are the control scheme you guys use? I have trouble charging with the melee or range button while using range or melee attacks. Kinda hard to do it without using the claw.

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Our team had the BEST WIN EVER earlier today!

What are the control scheme you guys use? I have trouble charging with the melee or range button while using range or melee attacks. Kinda hard to do it without using the claw.
Are you using the normal controller scheme atm?

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
c5d.png

OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I'll probably have more time to play this next weekend but I do wonder if I'll get burnt out before the game even releases. The release is soooo far away.

Luigi87

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, guess I'll pass on Premium-G this time just use custom soundtrack feature later.
$50+ CAD difference is a bit too much for me to commit to.

PettySpirit

Dec 23, 2018
Got in some playtime on Saturday, and decided to avoid playing my series mainstays to try Full Armor Gundam Thunderbolt Version. Loved Gundam Thunderbolt, loved the suit in Versus, and I love it in Maxi Boost. Plus, that freeform jazz theme was tight.

Speaking of themes, they're missing quite a few but they had more vocal tracks than I expected. Thank goodness for that custom soundtrack.

Not gonna lie, though. If they bothered releasing the Premium Sound version in North America, I definitely wouldn've sprung for it.

Defunkled

Oct 29, 2017
At this point is it safe to assume that the US isn't getting a physical version? I feel like it's too late to announce one since the game is out in less than 5 weeks.

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, can you record video in this one? I'm seeing streams in the more info tab below the game icon. Huge deal for me if true.

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Next weekend I get to play, I want to practice more with AGE-2. It was pretty fun, just gotta get the switching between Wears down.

And it really made me wanna buy the MG kits, both Normal and Double Bullet.