• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
All games on Apple Arcade are mobile exclusive to Arcade. So PC and consoles are your only option if you want to buy something that's in arcade 😉

Icey

Oct 27, 2017
-Dead Cells
-Otherworld Legends
-Runestone Keeper
-Dungelot: Shattered Lands
-Void Tyrant
-Wayward Souls
-Death Road to Canada
-Meteorfall: Krumit's Tale
-Night of the Full Moon
+1 for Dead Cells, Otherworld Legends and Wayward Souls.

Although currently I think there are better ways to play Dead Cells (PC, PS4, switch) because mobile is missing some big updates at the moment. They are coming though, just a heads up.

Otherworld Legends combat is really fun but I'm not a huge fan of having to pay for other characters, just my personal opinion.

Wayward Souls is the one I'm currently addicted to because I love when roguelites have progression and carry over. It really makes you want to do one more run.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know when the new Meteorfall is supposed to come out on Android?

Their website says "Out now on Steam, iOS and Android" but it's still not out when I look at it in the Google Play Store...

Edit: Ah, just saw on their Twitter that they are waiting on Google to release it... The devs "released" it on their end, Apple put it live on the store right away but Google is taking its sweet time and they are not even telling the devs as.to when they will finally flip the switch to make it available... Terrible support from Google, yuck.

Last edited:

Pitta

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
Worth the wait tough, Krumit Tale is great (imho way better than Meteorfall which was already great).

Also, not sure how I missed it during the lockdown, but Sagrada is AWESOME.

Ticks all boxes for me.

Gorgeous
Easy to understand but really deep yet accessible and very fast.
Portrait mode
Async
Several (and great) solo modes as well.

I may have found my new async obsession and the legit heir to Lost Cities.

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Worth the wait tough, Krumit Tale is great (imho way better than Meteorfall which was already great).

Also, not sure how I missed it during the lockdown, but Sagrada is AWESOME.

Ticks all boxes for me.

Gorgeous
Easy to understand but really deep yet accessible and very fast.
Portrait mode
Async
Several (and great) solo modes as well.

I may have found my new async obsession and the legit heir to Lost Cities.
Dire Wolf's next adaption, Root, also looks amazing.

August Recap
OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
August Recap

Gun Rounds
100x100bb.jpg

iOS / Android

Puss!
100x100bb.jpg

iOS / Android

Game of Thrones: Tale of Crows (Apple Arcade)
100x100bb.jpg

iOS

Next Stop Nowhere (Apple Arcade)
100x100bb.jpg

iOS

Otherworld Legends
100x100bb.jpg

iOS / Android

The Bonfire 2 Uncharted Shores
100x100bb.jpg

iOS

Samurai Jack (Apple Arcade)
100x100bb.jpg

iOS

Roll for the Galaxy
100x100bb.jpg

iOS / Android

The Last Campfire (Apple Arcade)
100x100bb.jpg

iOS

Meteorfall: Krumit's Tale
100x100bb.jpg

iOS / Android

Last edited:

Killercow

Oct 26, 2017

Edit:
This is coming October 1st, which means that there won't be a release on September 24/25th. Apple Arcade seems to also alternate between Friday and Thursday for releases.

Last edited:

Delroy

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
I need help deciding what to play next after wrapping up Samurai Jack:

-The Last Campfire
-Beyond a Steel Sky
-Steven Universe Unleash the Light
-Shantae and the Seven Sirens
-Creaks

I don't feel strongly about any in particular, just know that I want to play all eventually. What's the best place to start?

Killercow

Oct 26, 2017
I need help deciding what to play next after wrapping up Samurai Jack:

-The Last Campfire
-Beyond a Steel Sky
-Steven Universe Unleash the Light
-Shantae and the Seven Sirens
-Creaks

I don't feel strongly about any in particular, just know that I want to play all eventually. What's the best place to start?

Creaks is incredible and The Last Campfire is a nice soothing little game.

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower

apps.apple.com

‎Warhammer Quest

‎A LEGENDARY QUEST IN THE WARHAMMER WORLD. Warhammer Quest is a turn based strategy, dungeon crawler, RPG game set in the Age of Sigmar by Games Workshop. Create a group of the finest warriors and fight your way through hundreds of stages. From magical towers to city sewers. Undead filled...
play.google.com

Warhammer Quest - Apps on Google Play

Tactical Warhammer Battles with Turn Based Strategy gameplay

alundra311

Oct 25, 2017

apps.apple.com

‎Warhammer Quest

‎A LEGENDARY QUEST IN THE WARHAMMER WORLD. Warhammer Quest is a turn based strategy, dungeon crawler, RPG game set in the Age of Sigmar by Games Workshop. Create a group of the finest warriors and fight your way through hundreds of stages. From magical towers to city sewers. Undead filled...
play.google.com

Oh, it's free to play. Didn't know that.

I never did enjoy the previous Warhammer Quests so it's nice that we get to try it before spending on DLCs. I hope this one's better than the previous games.

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Playing Krumit's Tale is making me wonder, where the heck is Dicey Dungeons? The last time the mobile version was talked about was when it launched onto Steam last year.

awp69

Oct 25, 2017
Out now on Apple Arcade:

apps.apple.com

‎World's End Club

‎Twelve 12-year old kids go on a 1,200 km journey. A new type of action-adventure game that fuses a thrilling story with 2D side-scrolling action. A "dream team" adventure game with scenario written by Zero Escape series creator, Kotaro Uchikoshi, and Danganronpa's Kazutaka Kodaka as creative d…

awp69

Oct 25, 2017

apps.apple.com

‎Warhammer Quest

play.google.com

This is horrible. Nothing like the other two games. F2P garbage.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
Out now on Apple Arcade:

apps.apple.com

‎World's End Club

‎Twelve 12-year old kids go on a 1,200 km journey. A new type of action-adventure game that fuses a thrilling story with 2D side-scrolling action. A "dream team" adventure game with scenario written by Zero Escape series creator, Kotaro Uchikoshi, and Danganronpa's Kazutaka Kodaka as creative d…
Oh... I know nothing about this game, but as a Zero Escape fan I think I found my weekend plans:) Time to resub to Arcade.

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
That's pretty cool! There's already a few ideas I have on what they should port over next.

*cough* Monster Train *cough*

awp69

Oct 25, 2017

Some interesting choices. Not among the choices I would have picked for my PC port wish list. Level 42 is a pretty cool game.

I'm sure licensing cost has a lot of do with it but you'd think they would want some more well known titles to ramp up interest in GameClub.

Not interested at this point but still a good step in the right direction.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
To be honest, as good of a thing it is to revive games that could no longer be played, getting games ported from other platforms is a much better value proposition for a subscription service and would make Gameclub much more popular.

Nice! I've heard that the latter half of the game turns more into an idle/resource management game than a RPG which makes it a pretty good fit for mobile.

Zaubrer

Oct 16, 2018
To be honest, as good of a thing it is to revive games that could no longer be played, getting games ported from other platforms is a much better value proposition for a subscription service and would make Gameclub much more popular.

Nice! I've heard that the latter half of the game turns more into an idle/resource management game than a RPG which makes it a pretty good fit for mobile.
Well if it runs in the background... cause on pc you need to keep the game running.

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Well if it runs in the background... cause on pc you need to keep the game running.
Well maybe idle was the wrong word. Maybe clicker-ish is sorta the right word for it since there is still plenty to do and check in on even when most of the resource gathering is automated. Like a lite version of Stardew Valley.

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I need some information about save data before I even think about committing to Apple Arcade for World's End Club (Part 1).

If I let my sub lapse, what happens to my save data? WEC is the only game I'm interested in on the service, so I will very likely let my sub lapse after completing it, at least until part 2 comes out.

Is my save compatible between my iPhone and my iPad?

Has there ever been a case where a game on Apple Arcade does not get updated to the full version when the game is complete and comes to other platforms?

Thanks!~

B-Dex

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
So Funko Pop Blitz reappeared on the Canadian App Store. They've changed a few things. Actually a lot. But it's weird the in app purchases are disabled and it even doesn't mention it has any in the App Store page.

Syrenne

Producer of Manifold Garden
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
By the way, according to the App Store page hidden details, A Monster's Expedition will release on September 10th.

I'm sorry I'm so late to seeing this thread! Just launched Manifold on consoles last month (different team) and now Monster's Expedition is out next week!

Thank you for all the kind words about being excited for it - and congrats to everyone who correctly guessed we'd be on Arcade! Just a few short days until you can play what the team has been working on - it's by far Draknek & Friends' biggest (and in my opinion, best) game yet. And in such good company! Can't put down World's End Club...

I need some information about save data before I even think about committing to Apple Arcade for World's End Club (Part 1).

If I let my sub lapse, what happens to my save data? WEC is the only game I'm interested in on the service, so I will very likely let my sub lapse after completing it, at least until part 2 comes out.

Is my save compatible between my iPhone and my iPad?

Has there ever been a case where a game on Apple Arcade does not get updated to the full version when the game is complete and comes to other platforms?

Thanks!~

Your save file will stay on your device, or if you have iCloud Drive enabled, iCloud. It will be safe even if your sub lapses and you can come back to it later. Save will be compatible between the iPhone, iPad, macOS, and tvOS versions of the game. And no, there's never been a case where the Arcade game doesn't get any content update day and date with other platforms - Arcade games have always had update parity.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm disappointed by Krumit's tale and can't play it for more than 10min. I really hate the grid system and much prefered Meteorfall's journey style. I can't get the feeling of deck-building and rogue-lite. Maybe I should give it a few more tries. Oh well

Sobig

Dec 14, 2017
Hi my dudes!
Is anyone playing 1945 Air Force on the cell? Had some questions on the equipment, planes, etc.

OP
OP
Saucycarpdog

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Meteorfall Krumit's Tale was just updated with Explorer Mode which lets you customize the difficulty settings in the game. This really helps with accessibility and for those who wanted a more casual roguelike experience:

Frost

Oct 25, 2017
Canary Islands
Well, iOS 14 beta 7 broke my iPhone modem so i cannot connect to my cellular provider anymore... searched and i needed to restart... tried and now cannot activate and even start... i might go to Android... games arent the same but theres GamePass so that is filled... any good android phone that is not crazy expensive? or that i can pay montlhy with a contract?

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
With the rumor of RCT3 on Switch, how are the iOS versions of RCT3 et RCT Classic? Ports seems to have some flaws but the bigger screen real estate and touch controls are better suited to the game...

awp69

Oct 25, 2017
Team 17's latest game, The Survivalists, is coming to Apple Arcade (Switch and PC):

apps.apple.com

‎The Survivalists™

‎A World of Adventure and Possibilities Awaits! The island is alive! Your newfound home will change with day/night cycles as you explore and uncover its secrets. Hunt (or be hunted by!) animals for food and an array of mythical enemies, who aren’t necessarily pleased to see you. Get quests from a…

infiniteloop

Oct 25, 2017
Survivalists looks good. Looks a bit like Stardew Valley crossed with that other building game already on AA.

Last edited:

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I ended up re-installing Pirates Outlaws the other day... I really love that game and I feel like I've been playing it forever and yet I'm still on the first map... So much content!

Status
Not open for further replies.