• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.

Bless Unleashed launches on March 12 for Xbox One | RPG Site

After several beta and stress tests, the game heads for a full launch next month.

I played the Beta and enjoyed it...it plays a little slower then BDO lets say but combat is still fun...the story for you to reach close to level 10 was pretty good also all things considered(being a MMO)...looks good in 4K HDR on the 1X,although framerate was still a little choppy a times...F2P with a Founder pack for those interested.

Launch Trailer.

www.youtube.com

Bless Unleashed: Become a Founder Today!

Become a Founder Today!https://bandainam.co/blessunleashedfounderBless Unleashed, the ultimate action MMORPG, will be released on March 12, 2020! In the mean...

pillowtalk

Oct 10, 2018
I got distracted for a bit and forgot about this game in my steam library. I'll try again when I get the time. edit-- oh, it's a new game.

ShadowAUS

Feb 20, 2019
Australia
Bless Online was such a ridiculous floppy mess that it's kind of hard to trust anything NeoWiz has a hand in, directly related or not. I didn't get around to trying the alpha/beta's but my friends that did said it felt pretty atrocious to play so hopefully they've sorted that out by now.

sgurschick

Banned
Jul 7, 2019
Xbox needs another MMO. Pickings are slim. Though I've put in a tremendous amount of time into BDO over the past year, content has been getting stale (release Driegen please).

I'll certainly be picking up the new Bless. It'll be a nice change of pace.

Oct 25, 2017
Just watched a trailer for it and damn, does it look generic. It's the game a nerdy character in a movie would be playing.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
Bro PSO2 about to drop, fuck I look like playing this?

This game about to flop I'm sorry to say fellas.

TibimusPrime

Nov 26, 2017
To be fair, game has been handed over to a whole new set of devs (bandai namco) and combat has gotten a major overhaul, story, etc. Looks ALLOT better then Bless online ever did, and played.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
I've been having a surprising amount of fun with the head start early access here. The combat is great fun and it's hella' addictive. Think this will end up being a fairly strong contender in the console MMO space, on Xbox at least.

Buff Beefbroth

Chicken Chaser
Apr 12, 2018
Game is legit fun, but the race restriction on classes is lame and keeps me from playing more than I might have.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Just so people know, Bless Unleashed isn't Bless. It uses some of the assets, and is set in the same universe, but is a completely different game. It still has done issues, but it isn't the mess that Bless was.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Can't seem to actually download this. Keeps giving me a page not found in the Xbox store.

tarman76

Oct 27, 2017
This game is just a breezy good time. Lots of effective 'carrot on a stick" mechanics kept me chugging along next thing I know 3 hours have gone by. Combat is fun and the the whole experience is positive.

Great for free!

Comrade Grogu

Banned
Jun 20, 2020

Bless Unleashed launches on March 12 for Xbox One | RPG Site

After several beta and stress tests, the game heads for a full launch next month.

I played the Beta and enjoyed it...it plays a little slower then BDO lets say but combat is still fun...the story for you to reach close to level 10 was pretty good also all things considered(being a MMO)...looks good in 4K HDR on the 1X,although framerate was still a little choppy a times...F2P with a Founder pack for those interested.

Launch Trailer.

www.youtube.com

Bless Unleashed: Become a Founder Today!

Become a Founder Today!https://bandainam.co/blessunleashedfounderBless Unleashed, the ultimate action MMORPG, will be released on March 12, 2020! In the mean...
How's the game? Is it still good? How does it stack up to other MMOs?

OP
OP
Ricker

Ricker

Oct 27, 2017
Beautiful Province of Quebec.
How's the game? Is it still good? How does it stack up to other MMOs?

Yep...they added some new quests a couple of weeks ago and a nice overhaul/change to one of the most infuriating part of the game,enhancements...to raise you gear,you needed Star seeds has the main currency and levels of fortification to get a Rare helmet lets say to Epic...problem is that those level can fail on a Master and fail and even Break on a Common...there wasnt enough ways to get Star Seeds,and other minor things,so your hard earned material would be wasted on fails or breaks...the higher you where trying to go,the harder it was...they kind of fixed that.

Combat is fun,although a bit slow,but its really something you get use to...the game looks nice,the quests and skills/blessings as they call them are fun to grind for...if you dont mind grinding...its very heavy on grinding and at certain points,the grind really walls you in on getting better stuff.The dungeons and Lairs and Arena Bosses are great but they can be messy at times...max level is 45 and it took 2 months for someone to reach it,the EXP you need starting around level 25 level up is very high but theres also your Gear Score that you have to level throug said Enhancements...

I still like it alot,try it,its free on the Xbox and its coming to PC early next year...this version,not the Bless Online version that flopped a few years back.

Comrade Grogu

Banned
Jun 20, 2020
Yep...they added some new quests a couple of weeks ago and a nice overhaul/change to one of the most infuriating part of the game,enhancements...to raise you gear,you needed Star seeds has the main currency and levels of fortification to get a Rare helmet lets say to Epic...problem is that those level can fail on a Master and fail and even Break on a Common...there wasnt enough ways to get Star Seeds,and other minor things,so your hard earned material would be wasted on fails or breaks...the higher you where trying to go,the harder it was...they kind of fixed that.

Combat is fun,although a bit slow,but its really something you get use to...the game looks nice,the quests and skills/blessings as they call them are fun to grind for...if you dont mind grinding...its very heavy on grinding and at certain points,the grind really walls you in on getting better stuff.The dungeons and Lairs and Arena Bosses are great but they can be messy at times...max level is 45 and it took 2 months for someone to reach it,the EXP you need starting around level 25 level up is very high but theres also your Gear Score that you have to level throug said Enhancements...

I still like it alot,try it,its free on the Xbox and its coming to PC early next year...this version,not the Bless Online version that flopped a few years back.
Thanks! I'm considering another MMO to buy next so I may not play this one, though it does look to be pretty good. I'll probably try it out eventually.