• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Boy, I sure do love spaghetti-o's. Mmm, mmm, mmmmmmmm.

Nah, I'm just messing around. I knew damn well the title was going to break the formatting of the new layout. But would it be ok if we have an official thread to try to find bugs/break things?

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i cant believe you've done this

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
m͍̥̭̀ͬ̓͂̌̑́m̘͇̖̯̫͖̃m̸̗̘ͥ̽̌m̠̲ͨm̘̲ͪm̮͕̹̤͖̰ͭ͘m̟̽̾̒͗̋ͥm͌ͨ̏҉m̡̬͙̥͎̹̮͉m̦̼̮̳̦̦̓̋̍̿̅͐̔͡m̼̥̍̔ͨ̐̚m̰ͮ̍̽͑ͣ̽m̞̺̗̆̓m̼̭̺̠̮̯̃͐̾̚m̫̱̲̼̘̤͔̾ḿ͕ͫͬ̈̀m͚̤̍̅ͨ̈ͭ̾̽m̈́ͩ̊̄m̠̦͔̥͙͠m̵̺̟̝̝̰̟̿ͦ͋͛̽m͓̙̼̓́m̙̟͇̊̔̐̾m̗̲̭͚̖̅̉̍ͮͯ̋͢m̸̲̥̣̰̳͋ͧ͋m̿̌̂̿̾mmͤ̈́̓̇ͯ̀ͪ҉̙̝̻m̵̰̝̣̟̙̼̈́̇͑̉m̭̙̱̭̟͎m̗͓̟̮̼̫̣̅̀̒ͭ̊́͡m̰̺̈́̿ͧ͛̎̉m̥̬ͤ̾̊̃ṃ̨̣̔̐ͤ͑͂m̢̻̩͍̪͍m̮̠̐͊ͦ̽ͩm̥̳̟̺̺m͓̟ͦ̾̂ͯ̎m̸͚͉̺̰̦̮̹͊̓̈m̯̟͕̗͡m̻̿͌̀̇ͨͮ̆͘m͓͕̘̜̀ͬ͡m͔̉́m͙͇̲͚̊͆ͭ͐͌̈m̤̘̮̰̗͍ͤͅm̴̯̪̭̎ͮ̏̽̔ͬm͈̱͐ͨ͐̈́̓̀m̝̜̳̮̯͔͋͆m̩̮̗͋̏̓ṃ̟̞ͬͨͧ̌m̡̺̅̐͋ͣ͌m͎̱̻̝̉ͬ̓͌m̬̦̩͡m̪̠̃͗̆ͨm̘͉͙̻̼̣͢ͅm͖͎̟̍́̾̄̃̎̋m̤͇̦̜̏͆̅ͫ͊̃ͯ͜m̢͍̓͊ͮ̓̂m̹̙͈̾̀̋̄ͣͨͪm̗̯̙̻͓̟̌͐ͪ̌̉͞m̱̖̱̋͗͋ͯ̃̅ṁ̜͔̼̭̄ͮ̄̀̒̋m̄̌͋ͣ͌ͬm̷͇̜͎̙ͥm͏̫͇̜͚͇͙̞mͭ͛̉ͩm̜̑̈́͑̿ͫ͠m͕̥̪̳̣̙̕ͅm̰̽̃̐ͧ̕m͖͖͉̟̙̍m̵̪̩̌ͦͬ̌m͈̼̙̘͔͈̑ͦͮ͌m̴̱̘͓̟͒ͪ̎̽m͙ͫ̀̓̆̕m̮͉̓m̯̐m̖̊ͨ͆̂m̵̪̪̻̽̈́̇͊̇ͪm̗̞̋ͣ̾̽ͨ̑̉̕m̜̥̠̼̆ͯmͬ̑m̴̦̿͂̇mͨ̌̇͛m̟̦̦̻̰̲̤̂ͥ͜m̐͆ͭ̀m͙̻̃m̜̥͓̰̭̽ͬm̱̑͒͡m͚ͤ͗̿̃̾̽͂m̼̭̺ͅm͙͕̱̖̭̰̊͑̌ͫͬ̔̋m̼̪̤̈̋ͫ̈̋̈́̀m̫̮̰̫̍̾ṃ͓ͤͩmͩ̐҉̹ṁ̠͕̹͍̰̬̱ͧm̻͕̘̖̯ͯ̅ͅm̦̠̫ͬm̴̝̲m̧͉̓ͬͤ͌ͧ͊ḿ̻̬̥̹̥̩̳̾̈́͟m͍̞̙̃̓̓m̲͙͓̆̈m̰̗̩̦̟̬͉̊ͯ̆͂͆m̵̩̻̭̅m͖̬̯̱̭͕̭m̹̙̜͔͊̄́m̫͕̳͕̮̹͒ͨ̏͐̃ͫͬ͞m͏̟̻͉̭m̉̒͏̜m͔̼͈m͑ͪ̊ͪ͒̉҉̗̟mͨ̓ͮ̆̓ͨm͕̝̍̂̏̄̉́m̧̼̔̑ͦm̑͌͒̃͌̏҉͓͚̣͙̺m͍̊̎̏̋͑̿m̦͉̅ͦͯ̔m̵̌̃̃͗ͮm̖̥̲̈̋m̥̎̋̀̀͑m̠̩̫͉̫̘͇ͬ̿m̢̖͓̞̺̈́m̩̱ͮͧ͛̀m͙̹̝͕̘ͪ̓̊ͯ̓m̸̠͔̝̒̂̑̑ͣ̅m͎̹̼͈̞̎ͅmͦͣ̋͆͌m̠͓̥͑͜m̺͈̖̖̔̿ͫ͢m̜̻̳̀͑m̴̮͓͕̗̘̦̑̍ͫ̍ͣ̊ͮm̢̘̣̩͉͉͍̼̏̄̋m̰͞mͩ̈́ͥ̅̓m̢͖͕͍̼͔͔̗̌̍͛m͕̂̽͐ͥ̾m̤̖ͩ̏̇ͨͦm͍ͬ̋ͪ͗̈́m̵̝̼m̾̋̉ͨm͍̖̬̈ͪ̿̌m̄ͣ͆͌̎̈́͏̘m̦͉͈͆̇̐ͮͪ̽͢m͇̥͖ͮ̕m̡̺̞̒ͤ͊̐̃̌m͔͎̖̍ͩͦ̊͌m̩̰̯̝͙͐ͨͬͤ́̋̕m͔̖̞̜̼ͬ͆ͧ̐̐͠m͙̟͗ͫͅm̯͉̂̄̿̐͝m̜̬̌̎m̜̝͌ͤ͗̈́̀m͓͎̮ͪ̿m̧̪̭͙͉m̰̟͇̞̫m̰͉̱̱̫͍̺̄̋͊̃̌͘m̜̻̳̼̞̈̔̀ͬͨ̆m̫̠̺̾̐̐̐ͮͅm̝͎̳͙̬̜̾͡m͚̗̫̥̖̙̟ͪ̓̊̌̉̇̊m̎҉͇͚̖̮m͚͕̗̥̈́̊̒̚ͅṁm͖̓m͈̘̂ͮ̀͑̿̽̓͞m̧̥̾́̐̇̎m͔̼̠̗̃͑ͫ͢ṃ̘̘̗̫̬̗ͦ͌͑͑͐̚m̢m͓̜̐͋m̸̫̟̗̠̈ͩ͋͆͛m̧ͩ̊̇m̱͕͉̤͚̼̺ͩm̹̻̱̟ͨ̒̉͞m̡̮̼̠̝̬̗ͯ͌̇ͯ̊m̻̻̆ͨ͝m͚̼̬̠͒͐̑͂̚ṁ̚͞m̱̘̼ͪͬͩm̸̹̯ͣ̈͌m̘͙ͤm͉͚͖͚̰̐m͍͗͐ͬ̅m̻̜͔̻̩̲̦̌ͤ̿ͨ͡m͍̞̖ͩͧͥm̸͍͈̙̼̤̀m͍̬m̜͓̯͚̄ͨ̍m̞͈̩͕̗̰̬ͭ̈́ṃ͓͖̘͝m̭̝̑ͫͮ͆͂ͣ̋m̘̳̱̭ͮ͟m̳̲̜̊̋ͣ̃̚m͈̋͛̈ͬͬ͗ͯ̀ͅm̓̊m̜̺̝̭͑m̬̞͖ͨ͂̈́̋̽m̴̪ͤ̿́͋̓̏ͯm̲̳͙̣̰͈͓͗ͯm̦̳̖̲̺̤̱̓ͦͭ̇ͫ̇ͥ͟m̰̦͢m̶̼̻͙̩̳m̟͓̭̠̣͖̾ͯͦ̒͡m͇̤̯̘͔̽̊̉m̗̖̩̜̩̮̍ͮ̄̎͛̌͆m̸̼͙͙̹̖̹͖ͣ͌m̮̝̱̹̌̎ͦͮ͂m̴̼̟m͉̘ͣͬͯ͞m̴͇͍̤͕̹͐m͏̱m͕̯̞ͅm̭͉͈̦̣͍̉͊̆̐͡m̨͕̓͂ͭ͑̆̓̅m̐̌͏͓̠m̨m̮͈͖̳̏̎͐́͐͛͋͡m͈ͯͤ̚m̹͈̎̓ͣ̍ͩ̃ͨm̧̼͚m̭̺̥ͩ͐̈mͫͭ̂ͮͬ́m̴̈́͗̒m͚̣͕̗ͅṃ̹̭͚̭͍͕́m̩̫̭̠͉̰͆́̈̊ͮ̿̀̚mͯ͒ͣ̂͋͗͠m͈̦̜̠̺̰̋m̬̰̱͕̝̻̞͂m̭̱̹̐̐́m̿҉̲̥͈̖̭̤͍m̺̄m̷̟̯ͬ̑̊̊m̘̤̞͕̟ͧ̈́m̴͙̗̝͈̱͔͚ͨ̋ͦ

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
Once there was this kid who
Got into an accident and couldn't come to school
But when he finally came back
His hair had turned from black into bright white
He said that it was from when
The cars had smashed him so hard
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm

Status
Not open for further replies.