• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

burialsociety

Feb 7, 2018
Only way Lee becomes a top fighter is if they make a 165 pound division (they won't). He compromises too much to make 155 but he's too small for 170.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Oliveira was out striking him on the feet, and constantly throwing up subs. Not a great fight for Lee, even with the take downs and a couple of strikes in Rd 3

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
Fight Night 171 and 172, and UFC on ESPN 8 are all delayed indefinitely according to Michael Carroll. UFC 249 is still on for now.

chokeartist

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
I'm sure they're discussing price. $20-30 price would really entice, not just UFC fans, but many sports fans. heck, that PPV would be all ESPN would plug for the next weeks, besides NFL.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
man, it looked like jones was really starting to get everything back together the last year or two..

but then..

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
He won't get his shit together unless he stops fighting. I don't think whatever demons or addictions he has are conducive to the fame and lack of accountability being a top UFC fighter give him. Seems like this will only get worse before it has a chance to get better.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

Mercurial

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
man, it looked like jones was really starting to get everything back together the last year or two..

but then..

That's how you know when he's about to fuck up. As soon as he convinces himself that he's over the worst of his last fuck up, he seems to begin rationalizing how much he can start getting away with again and it's then just a matter of time until he gets caught.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Uncle Dana has been saying 249 may go ahead [in some form] in Russia 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Khabib stuck in Russia apparently? Reading that they are looking for a different opponent for Tony..

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Given the serious financial worries that are surrounding UFC owners Endeavour (there were rumours pre-Covid outbreak that they might be looking to sell some asserts to try and balance the books) at the moment I have a feeling that this Khabib card will happen even if Dana needs to stage it in his own living room.

That's how you know when he's about to fuck up. As soon as he convinces himself that he's over the worst of his last fuck up, he seems to begin rationalizing how much he can start getting away with again and it's then just a matter of time until he gets caught.

I could not have put it better myself. I know people like this in the 'real world' and this is absolutely the internal reasoning they use before some huge, personal implosion.

Sadly I think that this will be Jones' pattern of behaviour for the rest of his life and I have a feeling that it is only a matter of time before he seriously hurts himself or someone else with his antics.

burialsociety

Feb 7, 2018
According to Khabib he was training at AKA but was receiving no info from the UFC regarding whether the fight was going forward. UFC management eventually told him that the fight was 100% not happening in the US and was most likely going to happen in Abu Dhabi. So Khabib flew over there but found out the borders were going to be closed, so he had to fly to Russia. Right now he has no idea if the fight is going to happen. Just wow lol.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
lol

Dana to fly Ferg and Khabib to Mexico where they can stage it in an illegal underground fighting ring but having the other fights on the card covered by local fighters, including some cock fights on the undercard.

$75 ppv

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Ever since European countries started going into lockdown I knew US and other places wouldn't be far behind and this card and others were doomed.

We likely won't see a UFC fight until July at the earliest.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
DC still running with that Jon's disappointed Dad energy

As much it's good for people not to take glee from Jon's fuck-ups, people absolutely should be angry and calling him out for endangering other people's lives again. I get the feeling that if Jon doesn't get serious punishments like jail time and Dana not just ignoring everything again, one day we'll be watching documentaries about how one of MMA's greatest natural talents killed himself or someone else.

Oct 25, 2017
Tony's a fucking idiot, no one believes Khabib is afraid of him or ducking him.

I have a feeling he's trying to win the mind game because the physical game won't be good enough.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017

I agree. It is already a miracle there are no injuries yet.
Anyway Khabib made this instagram post and it pretty much confirms he is out.

Kabuki Waq

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Dana was always stupid in this aspect but really disappointed DC is also this stupid. Good on Khabib or whoever convinced him