• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
If Jones didnt have the record on here, i think they give it to reyes. They better have a rematch before summer.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Jones' peak is behind him; a successor will get it done sooner rather than later.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
It was a close fight, could see 3-2 to either fighter. Jones fights are getting progressively closer as time goes on

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I think it was 2-2 with the last round Jon doing his thing. I can see it both ways for 3-2 Jones or Reyes. Reyes gassed plain and simple. If he didn't then he would have won the fight.

Still, fuck Jones. I really wanted tonight's judges to give it to Reyes based on their shitty judging tonight but...... I guess not.

Lionheart

Oct 26, 2017
We lost Jones best years to his shenanigans, that will be something he'll never get back. I don't seem him being man vs boy anymore. Too bad.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If Izzy can get past Romero, I can see him being the one to dethrone Jon... That would be so, so good

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Tbh, Ive always hated the fact that title fights are 5 rounds. It's dumb. It's like the Super Bowl suddenly being 6 quarters. Is it a guy like Dom Reyes' fault that he doesn't get enough main events or title fights to get 5 round experience under his belt?

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
I agree with Joe on how takedowns is scored when the guy gets right back up

LMAO Dom and Joe going in

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Santos probably has a better shot to beat Jones. Dude might have done it if his knee didn't go out.