• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The matchup was fine, it was just the positioning on the card that was sad, even for something as top heavy as a Conor fight. Like thats really the best they could do? Like if that was a free fight on FS1 I'd have a hard time getting excited for it.

2020 will be a weird year. Endeavor counted on that IPO money to buy off some heavy debts they had to take to finish the UFC deal. Without that money, they are shackled to a horrible deal where they have to pay Michael Dell and others investors $65 million per year on interest alone. Everything that happens between now and August related to fight booking, remember that the UFC has a small window to buy out Dell around July-August or their option gets renewed and the company gets fucked.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Just kick Cerrone in the midsection like every fight.

There's been a lot of dumb fights in the UFC, but this one might be near the top.

Aug 27, 2018
Man, Cowboy is so likable...and Conor is so unlikable. I hope this is a good fight.

Edit: apparently he's not a very good person? Had no idea.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2020 will be a weird year. Endeavor counted on that IPO money to buy off some heavy debts they had to take to finish the UFC deal. Without that money, they are shackled to a horrible deal where they have to pay Michael Dell and others investors $65 million per year on interest alone. Everything that happens between now and August related to fight booking, remember that the UFC has a small window to buy out Dell around July-August or their option gets renewed and the company gets fucked.

Interesting. So what you're saying is that we're entering the Bellator era. (j/k)

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Interesting. So what you're saying is that we're entering the Bellator era. (j/k)

The UFC is about to squeeze every drop of cash they can from this thing, even if it hurts them in the future. Shit is gonna be strange, strange, strange. The thing is, that even after they pay of the $500 million in Class P stock, the rumor is that Endeavor wants to spin off the UFC into their own independent business again. That means, management will keep the engine running it in the redzone until the IPO is one.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
if conor doesn't dominate a la eddie alvarez, i can't help but feel like hes falling off

pretty ridiculous expectations from me, i know