• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
10, 10, 9, 10....Colby?
Are you telling me if this went the distance there was actually a chance it was a Colby decision?

Thank god that alternate reality didnt happen.
kamaru-usman-colby-covington-ufc-245-scorecard-1.jpg

Joe Rogan was quit when the ref actually called it....WTF?
And even after the win he was still on Colbys dick?

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cejudo showed no interest in defending 125 against Joey B, I can't blame them.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
They really should just stop letting fighters do this double champ shit. The novelty is sort of gone after its been done 4 times, and all it does is hold up divisions and for what? It's not like it turned Cejudo into a draw.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Benavidez was always one of those "can beat anyone but the champ" guys, so it'd be cool if he finally got the belt.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
d8va3gx.jpg

UFC Fight Night 165 Main Card on ESPN+ (5 a.m. ET, Sat. Dec 21st):

145 lbs.: Frankie Edgar vs. "Korean Zombie" Chan Sung Jung
205 lbs.: Volkan Oezdemir vs. Alexander Rakic
145 lbs.: Doo Ho Choi vs. Charles Jourdain
205 lbs.: Da Un Jung vs. Mike Rodriguez
185 lbs.: Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Jun Yong Park
135 lbs.: Kyung Ho Kang vs. Liu Pingyuan

UFC Fight Night 165 'Prelims' Card on ESPN+ (2 a.m. ET):

265 lbs.: Tanner Boser vs. Ciryl Gane
145 lbs.: Suman Mokhtarian vs. Seungwoo Choi
155 lbs.: Dong Hyun Ma vs. Omar Morales
125 lbs.: Alexandre Pantoja vs. Matt Schnell
135 lbs.: Raoni Barcelos vs. Said Nurmagomedov
115 lbs.: Miranda Granger vs. Amanda Lemos
135 lbs.: Heili Alateng vs. Ryan Benoit

RivalCore

Oct 28, 2017
KZ ran through Frankie like he was nothing. I'd like to see him for the title next. Frank needs to hang them up, he got demolished.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

What was your favorite fight this year? So many good ones, Costa vs. Romero was a just bleed dream for me.

Vert boil

Oct 27, 2017
blackpool, england
Fighter of the year is Mighty Mouse. Seeing him gradually integrate knees to a grounded fighter over his fights has shown just how bullshit that rule is.

Feel good fighter of the year was Showtime getting a second wind.

Fight of the year was Nunes vs Cyborg (yes yes shut up, I know it happened right at the end of last year).

Fight of the year that actually happened this year was Soldier of God vs Borrachinha.

Honourable mention to the Nicolas Dolby vs Ross Houston main event that had to be called off because they couldn't stand up anymore because the canvas was too bloody. Hopefully someone gave the fight highlights a comedy soundtrack.

Favourite card was the One one in Myanmar. Crazy good crowd that made an average card shine.

Best thing of the year was Ben Askren.

Fell good moment of the year was Rockhold having his jaw broken.

Worst thing of the year is Buffer announcing 99% of the UFC cards.

Oct 25, 2017
Hulk Hogan is in MMA now?

Walking out to WWE music is so lame

Ugh, now I remember why I rarely watch Bellator....Inkmaster and COPS commercials non-stop =/

Last edited:

Bossun

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Man, I am here live and rampage was fat as shit, almost like he did no preparations. The Pride theme was nice though

chokeartist

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
So Dana White explained why Conor is fighting in January and Khabib and Tony are fighting in April, via the recent ESPN interview.

Basically, if Conor beats Cowboy, he will get himself ready as a replacement for Tony in case Tony doesn't make it to the fight. No mention of Conor replacing Khabib though.

This whole thing is Conor's idea supported by Dana because Conor is trying to fight 3 times this year. what a complete disrespect to Tony, Cowboy, Gaegthe, etc. if Tony and Khabib can make it to the Octagon in April then Conor is going after Masvidal's BMF title.

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
So Dana White explained why Conor is fighting in January and Khabib and Tony are fighting in April, via the recent ESPN interview.

Basically, if Conor beats Cowboy, he will get himself ready as a replacement for Tony in case Tony doesn't make it to the fight. No mention of Conor replacing Khabib though.

This whole thing is Conor's idea supported by Dana because Conor is trying to fight 3 times this year. what a complete disrespect to Tony, Cowboy, Gaegthe, etc. if Tony and Khabib can make it to the Octagon in April then Conor is going after Masvidal's BMF title.
Sounds like Tony is gonna get paid alot to step aside.