• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I've never been happier to lose money πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŠπŸΏ

Just watched a black immigrant knock out a white supremacist and Joe Rogan had a front row seat. πŸ‘πŸΏ

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
2-2 woulda been fair and last round woulda sealed it and 10-8 at that. Awesome I couldn't have stomached him winning and his post fight speech or trump tweets

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017

Conan

Oct 25, 2017
I've never been happier to lose money πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‘ŠπŸΏ

Just watched a black immigrant knock out a white supremacist and Joe Rogan had a front row seat. πŸ‘πŸΏ
Do you also think the undertaker is actually an undead being? Like yeah we all know the character sucks but he certainly keeps a strange group of friends/trainers/roommates for a white supremacist. Rogan also sucks but he has only invited one of these two onto his show and it isn't Covington.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Masvidal has absolutely earned a title shot. However, Dana knows there's money in this Jorge/Colby feud and I wanna see Colby's face get smashed again. Book it.

perineumlick

Nov 12, 2017
Do you also think the undertaker is actually an undead being? Like yeah we all know the character sucks but he certainly keeps a strange group of friends/trainers/roommates for a white supremacist. Rogan also sucks but he has only invited one of these two onto his show and it isn't Covington.
Oh please, I could care less if he's "acting", or has black friends. He got his ass whooped, and he deserved it.

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Those Colby chants after he got his jaw broken - lord. Nice to see him get knocked out - great fight! Usman definitely stumbled a bit, but it was a glorious finish!

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Whew. Fuck Colby Covington, fuck his neck beard assed fans, fuck his internet team that have been claiming it's all an act, despite it not panning out for him financially, despite his teammates, former friends and other fighters saying otherwise, I hope all the bad things in the world happen to you for liking this piece of shit.

This event couldn't have ended better.

Onto the next.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
I think this was great for Usman doubters to see him out-strike/out-wrestle the Champ and then come into this fight and get a fifth round finish after a frantic striking match where he maintained an excellent pace and finished his opponent under pressure. Top class.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
I think this was great for Usman doubters to see him out-strike/out-wrestle the Champ and then come into this fight and get a fifth round finish after a frantic striking match where he maintained an excellent pace and finished his opponent under pressure. Top class.
And he still has room for improvement.

stew

Dec 2, 2017
Whew. Fuck Colby Covington, fuck his neck beard assed fans, fuck his internet team that have been claiming it's all an act, despite it not panning out for him financially, despite his teammates, former friends and other fighters saying otherwise, I hope all the bad things in the world happen to you for liking this piece of shit.

This event couldn't have ended better.

Onto the next.
Even if it were true, what are they thinking? He's not racist guys, he's just emboldening racists to try to win money and fame, actually he's a good guy. Fuck them.

Conan

Oct 25, 2017
Even if it were true, what are they thinking? He's not racist guys, he's just emboldening racists to try to win money and fame, actually he's a good guy. Fuck them.
Worked for Conor McGregor. Somehow he gets away with it and is still incredibly popular though. This is still a carny ass sport.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
I agree. How much racist, tasteless shit can a person say before they have crossed the line into being a trashbag human being anyway? Like I feel like a generally good person could not do that for any reason.

I am not rich but I wouldn't sell out to black folk for any amount of money, mostly because I am not a piece of shit.

I kinda feel like even if it's an act, he is sti a piece of shit for doing this.

All his shills almost did was just pull me out of watching this sport, like if MMA's fanbase support this piece of trash, what does it say about them in general.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Worked for Conor McGregor. Somehow he gets away with it and is still incredibly popular though. This is still a carny ass sport.

Conor's a shitty person for multiple reasons, but he actually does make it seem like an act. Because in post-fights he's like a completely different person compared to what he was saying leading up to it. So he seems to treat it like Ali did with just saying shit that he knew was going to get under people's skin and cause a lot of controversy, even though he didn't necessarily mean it. Colby has this act working 24/7, so nothing about it seems fake.

Conan

Oct 25, 2017
Conor's a shitty person for multiple reasons, but he actually does make it seem like an act. Because in post-fights he's like a completely different person compared to what he was saying leading up to it. So he seems to treat it like Ali did with just saying shit that he knew was going to get under people's skin and cause a lot of controversy, even though he didn't necessarily mean it. Colby has this act working 24/7, so nothing about it seems fake.
Or is his behavior post fight the act? He's seemingly done plenty of things in his personal life that make it clear he is actually just a dirt bag. Also I think it's fair to say his racist remarks are actually much more severe, joking about enslaving Brazilians and his comments on Muslim women.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Or is his behavior post fight the act? He's seemingly done plenty of things in his personal life that make it clear he is actually just a dirt bag. Also I think it's fair to say his racist remarks are actually much more severe, joking about enslaving Brazilians and his comments on Muslim women.

Oh sure, that part could definitely be the act. I'm just saying that he's at least done something to make you think that it could all be an act. There's really nothing to suggest that Colby's schtick is an act. He's constantly talking about MAGA shit even when fights aren't scheduled, hanging out with Trump kids and that's without bringing up all the racist shit hew spews.

perineumlick

Nov 12, 2017
Oh sure, that part could definitely be the act. I'm just saying that he's at least done something to make you think that it could all be an act. There's really nothing to suggest that Colby's schtick is an act. He's constantly talking about MAGA shit even when fights aren't scheduled, hanging out with Trump kids and that's without bringing up all the racist shit hew spews.
Nah, Conor punched an old man in the face. He's a bonafide scumbag, that's no act.

Seneset

Oct 27, 2017
Limbus Patrum
Dana talking in the post fight presser. He said Henry Cejudo texted him saying , "Aldo losing was BS and he wanted to treat him like did win the fight. Give me Aldo for my next fight." Then Dana says, I don't have an issue making that fight. Amazing.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Conor will always be a draw but his popularity among fans has no doubt dropped significantly. People want to see him lose now.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Conor will always be a draw but his popularity among fans has no doubt dropped significantly. People want to see him lose now.

If he loses his next fight that'll really damage his rep. I'm not even sure who is interested in that fight. It seems like the UFC set it up solely because Conor should win it.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
King.

unknown.png

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What a satisfying main event. Was both exciting and that fake MAGA douche got clobbered in the end.