• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Was just about to compose my message of disdain for that fight. Think I'll let them off after that finish.

Jairzinho is still for real!!

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
I was just thinking how funny it would be if Reem somehow found a way to lose at the last second...

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Lol Reem thinking it was "a little bit fast".
Oh Alistair. Your inability to admit defeat has entertained me nearly as much as your fights.

Nov 14, 2017
Having Zombie/Rodriguez flashbacks, only sedate.
Lol Reem thinking it was "a little bit fast".
Oh Alistair. Your inability to admit defeat has entertained me nearly as much as your fights.
I say props to him for being cognisant enough to know the bell was only seconds away and having a warrior spirit willing to endure what may have happened to his face in those seconds.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Struve v Rothwell was the funniest thing I've seen all year

RIP Reem

Vert boil

Oct 27, 2017
blackpool, england
I made the mistake of browsing off topic before watching the main card and misread the thread title as hip not lip.
Watched the fight waiting for Bigi Boy to kick the Reem into orbit. heh.

I don't want to get on the wrong side of Ladd's coach. I'm not gonna have primal Ladd coming after me. fuck me

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Having Zombie/Rodriguez flashbacks, only sedate.

I say props to him for being cognisant enough to know the bell was only seconds away and having a warrior spirit willing to endure what may have happened to his face in those seconds.
Man, dude's been around so long that he could probably get concussed in a car crash and instinctively sprawl and attempt to intelligently defend himself when he comes to.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Holy Reem fucking died for a second. Almost got Mortal Kombat fatalitied, super man punch flaying the skin off your face.

That's wild, that damage from a punch.

Also did I hear that correctly that Struve's balls went up into him? ow

I made the mistake of browsing off topic before watching the main card and misread the thread title as hip not lip.
Watched the fight waiting for Bigi Boy to kick the Reem into orbit. heh.

I don't want to get on the wrong side of Ladd's coach. I'm not gonna have primal Ladd coming after me. fuck me
The only thing I could think of when Ladd started gnping was that she sounds like a chihuahua lmao. What a savage though, just goes for the kill.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
p9IC71D.jpg

UFC 245 ESPN+ PPV Main Card (10 p.m. ET, Sat, Dec 14th):

170 lbs.: UFC Welterweight Champion Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington
145 lbs.: UFC Featherweight Champion Max Holloway vs. Alexander Volkanovski
135 lbs.: UFC Bantamweight Champion Amanda Nunes vs. Germaine de Randamie
135 lbs.: Jose Aldo vs. Marlon Moraes
135 lbs.: Urijah Faber vs. Petr Yan

UFC 245 ESPN2 'Prelims' Card (8 p.m. ET):

170 lbs.: Mike Perry vs. Geoff Neal
135 lbs.: Irene Aldana vs. Ketlen Vieira
185 lbs.: Omari Akhmedov vs. Ian Heinisch
170 lbs.: Matt Brown vs. Ben Saunders

UFC 245 ESPN+/Fight Pass 'Prelims' Card (6:30 p.m. ET):

145 lbs.: Chase Hooper vs. Daniel Teymur
125 lbs.: Kai Kara-France vs. Brandon Moreno
125 lbs.: Jessica Eye vs. Viviane Araujo
185 lbs.: Oskar Piechota vs. Punahele Soriano

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
This vid reminded me of all these top 10 threads we're having around here

Gus v Jones 1 is probably still my favorite fight. Legit think Gus was robbed. I wonder how different would that division be if it had gone down different.

Deleted member 11069

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Im a bit afraid that all three belt fights could go the distance.
Getting home at 2.30 am is tough shit with a one year old that destroys sleep patterns.
So please MMA gods, get two fighters quickly into the shadow realm so I can go to sleep. Preferably Colby and Randamie.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
I dream of Marty going in, faking a jab, Colby backing straight back, Marty lunging in for a looping hook, drop down, huge double lifting and dropping right on Colby's head, maybe a crushing elbow once Colby's on the ground, head pinned to the mat for some Lyoto-style KO face.

I don't think I've ever legitimately wanted to see a fighter injured, but if you want to be a symbol of so much that I hate, I have to be ok wishing for and enjoying the sight of said symbol crushed.

I hope I'm ready for a fucking Colby era. Because I'm not.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
colby basically admitting he wants people to hate him for they'll feel something towards his fights has got me messed up.. i dont know how to feel

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Im so excited for everything to Max- Volk, its gonna be an amazing night. My hype for the welterweight fight is in the negative though. Just fuck everything about that fight.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
colby basically admitting he wants people to hate him for they'll feel something towards his fights has got me messed up.. i dont know how to feel
When the president of the company is the same man who arranged the meeting between Colby and the fascist whose views he espouses he will never be appropriately punished for his comments.

The only thing Colby hates is not being noticed. Sandbag him; don't retweet stories about him, don't upvote reddit thread about him, don't watch YT videos concerning him.

Deleted member 11069

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The embedded is so boring. Max is fun as always but everyone else is just the worst template fighter. Needs more Perry and Brown.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
My big play is on Moraes/Usman double at 2.3.

Usman and Colby are so dull, but as long as Colby loses I'll be happy.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How was the Moreno fight?, anything note worthy?

EDIT: Catched the highlights, good showing from Moreno. He's really grown since he returned to the UFC.

Last edited: