• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Ortega is injured. Late replacement is Edgar. Aldo looks like a skeleton. And Overeem is going to get knocked out this weekend.

For Bellator Japan, Benson is out. Sidney Outlaw is replacing Benson. Yes that is his name.

And why is Tito still fighting?!

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Wow.. someone pulled off The Twister.

Commentary team's reaction was great.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
First Cormier was saying the first round was close and now he's saying the fight wasn't close at all.... Take the L, Cormier... Fight was a clear draw.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Next week looks so sick. Main page OT for that one, for sure.

Holloway is fighting a monster, lol.

Volkanovski, who was man of the match in the 2011 Group Seven grand final when Warilla beat Gerringong, started training in MMA at the age of 22 and Greco-Roman wrestling to keep fit for rugby league, where he weighed 97 kg (214 lbs). However, he soon realised he had a passion for the sport and wanted to go as far as he can. He switched to combat sport in 2012 where he fought in the middleweight division as he weighed 210 lbs with his 5' 6" frame prior moving the lightweight and featherweight division.

214lbs! Down to 145! I can't even imagine.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
A ref telling an injured fighter saying you're winning and like, urging him to fight?

Dan's gonna Dan.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
The ref trying to convince him to continue, going as far as to tell him he is probably winning the fight, seems suspect as hell.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
At least I have the fights on my phone while doing better things. This event fucking sucked.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Reem fighting like he has to with that glass jaw. I can't say it's very exciting, but you know he can be dropped any second.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok, this is dumb as shit. Not watching any more, gonna check on Twitter in the morning.