• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Zabit is not a Top 3 Featherweight.

He won this but he shouldn't go up in the rankings.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
What an awful showing from Zabit. Did just enough to win the first 2 rounds and is completely gassed in the 3rd.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Not impressed by Zabit from that performance. Kattar is good, but for the all hype he gets, I was expecting more.

Definitely not in the upper echelon of featherweights at the moment.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks guys. Universe aligned and a recent t-break ended today with some fantastic Lemon OG and minutes in I'm wondering which one of us is more fucked up because I cannot follow a thing Nick is saying. Glad to see it's not just me.

Nick tho. :(

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
BrU0vNw.jpg

UFC Fight Night 164 Main Card on ESPN+ (8 p.m. ET):

205 lbs.: Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo Souza
205 lbs.: Mauricio Rua vs. Paul Craig
155 lbs.: Jared Gordon vs. Charles Oliveira
185 lbs.: Antonio Arroyo vs. Andre Muniz
185 lbs.: Markus Perez vs. Wellington Turman

UFC Fight Night 164 "Prelims" Under Card on ESPN+ (5 p.m. ET):

170 lbs.: James Krause vs. Sergio Moraes
145 lbs.: Eduardo Garagorri vs. Ricardo Ramos
155 lbs.: Bobby Green vs. Francisco Trinaldo
170 lbs.: Warlley Alves vs. Randy Brown
145 lbs.: Renan Barao vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade
125 lbs.: Ariane Lipski vs. Veronica Macedo
135 lbs.: Tracy Cortez vs. Vanessa Melo

Oct 25, 2017
Why is Shogun still fighting....

Split draw....

Yikes

LOL Craig apologized for not retiring Shogun in Brazil.....not the thing I'd say in front of a Brazilian crowd lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Jacare looks better at LHW than Rockhold and Weidman already, although that wasn't a very high bar

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
One of the dullest UFC events I can ever remember.

Indeed, I needed this to be entertaining because there was no league football in Germany this week, we're between the big wrestling show weekends and I was a bit too tired to start a movie or play more Death Stranding. So I was counting hard on this to provide some late night fun and boy was I wrong. Worst event in a long time.

RivalCore

Oct 28, 2017

Yup. Kind of a shame Ben's UFC run went like it did. I know he can be an absolute snoozer in actual fights but his media and lead up to fights were a refreshing take as opposed to everyone being McGregor 0.8.

Vert boil

Oct 27, 2017
blackpool, england
Not sure if it's due to the commission or refs that primarily do MMA but they let them fight in the clinch far more than normal in Glory this weekend.

Timebomb finally came to fight. Hopefully Meksen doesn't return to her tedious point fighting in their fourth fight, she's actually become a watchable fighter in her last few bouts.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Makes sense as a beatable opponent and big name.. gonna draw a lot of money

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
Shit fight. Cerrone doesnt show up in his most important fights.
I guess Conor succesfully paid off his accusers?

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Shit fight. Cerrone doesnt show up in his most important fights.
I guess Conor succesfully paid off his accusers?

Cowboy has been showing up lately. Its way more to do that his recent big fights have been against similar style matchups that make him look bad. He definitely showed up against Ferguson. He might get knocked out in 30 seconds, or sub Conor. Who knows? But its a great matchup.

Most important, this sets up a MacGregor - Masvidal main event for July, at welterweight. Which is fantastic in my book.

RivalCore

Oct 28, 2017
Should be a really entertaining fight! Genuinely hope Cowboy wins though, especially after McGregors prick behaviour in recent years.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Whew, I'll be surprised if either one of these dudes make it to April without an injury.