• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Whats going on with Colby on twitter? I have any reference to him blocked, but enough people are talking around it that SOMETHING keeps popping. Something about a rape? I have no interest in removing my filters just for this news.
A few people from his gym have been calling him out (Jędrzejczyk most recently) and he came out yesterday saying he's gonna ask Trump to deport Ali Abdelaziz and that Ali raped someone.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's saying Ali Abdelaziz raped a UFC employee

A few people from his gym have been calling him out (Jędrzejczyk most recently) and he came out yesterday saying he's gonna ask Trump to deport Ali Abdelaziz and that Ali raped someone.

Thanks. Thanks. Well the whole Ali raping someone would be keeping in character. Do we still not know why he is not allowed to leave the country? Dude can't get thrown into the hole fast enough.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Just like Conor with the terrorist stuff, they may be right (Ali is definitely trash) but that doesn't make them any less trash themselves.

Fuck Colby.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's beyond Codys normal talking shit for his schtick levels, going to get sued into the dirt if it isn't true.

And I'm actually leaning Weidman this weekend, I feel Reyes was gifted the win against Oezdemir, who outwrestled him easily and isn't a wrestler.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
This is the cool down before Stephens and Rodriguez. I think Stephens drags him into a war and takes him out.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
I remember some fight (in Bellator maybe) where the guys whipped out compressed oxygen cans between rounds.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Hardy has no gas tank. He's about to keel over and he didn't really have to do shit. Put him in there against a competent grappler so he can he wrestlefucked out of our lives for good.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
i remember yair saying you will remember this the rest of your life after the first fight to stephens multiple times, made be so tilted

hope yair gets it!

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Borrowed from Sherdog.

EHNZCXkXkAAmuhZ

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I also have asthma but the dude is a athlete and has been trained to reduce his asthma attacks. If the fighter needs their inhaler before a round starts then that's a no contest or a dq. You can't do that.

It is quite disheartening to hear the commentary equating asthma to needing more air though.