• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not certain that I've ever actually seen a Colby Covington fight. I've been actively ignoring him as long as I've known who he is, and nobody knew who the fuck he was before I was going out of my way to not watch the events he's in so I can't say whether I saw any of those. I do know I'm going to keep my streak going though. Having two of Trump's less successful abortions in the crowd just makes it a tad easier.

DOBERMAN INC

Oct 27, 2017

DJ fight is on next, Eddie straight after.

ONE Flyweight World Grand Prix Semifinal Demetrious Johnson vs. Tatsumitsu Wada
ONE Lightweight World Grand Prix Semifinal Eduard Folayang vs. Eddie Alvarez

EDIT:

DJ wins by UD
Eddie Alvarez wins by Submission

Last edited:

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
I've missed these great sponsors like eatcleanbro.com

u657D5T.png

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
It was, but to let her go after they can set up the huge rematch between her and Nunes? Claiming she did not want to be a part of that?
I think Dana is just trying to get away from all the garbage he has said about her in the past coming his way again.

He's just gonna ship her off and run this fake narrative where she is supposedly scared of a rematch. And I'm sure all the majority of viewers will eat it up, even though she is clearly shown to be campaigning for the rematch.

GrubChub

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It was, but to let her go after they can set up the huge rematch between her and Nunes? Claiming she did not want to be a part of that?
I think Dana is just trying to get away from all the garbage he has said about her in the past coming his way again.

How would that rematch be huge? She lost so fast last time and won ONE fight? And didn't even finish that fight? Eh.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
That's a pretty ridiculous comparison. DJ was on a huge streak and lost one close fight. Cyborg had the division MADE for her and got smashed in less than a minute.
That's not what I meant. They were/are the only reason to care about their divisions. Flyweight is on life support and Women's Featherweight is dead if Cyborg is gone.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Dana probably still pissed that their next big star for the division in Megan Anderson turned out to be a monumental flop.

2 hours until early prelim fights begin. Sorry for you west coast people.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Hope Marc Goddard is the ref for the main event. Gonna need all the help we can get to see this clown lose.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Lol Dom

*voice cracking* "It's over!"

*Pudlieova escapes*

"Women got better joints than men, or something"

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Im gonna watch this shit just to have Colby shut the hell up?

Has he already won, the fact im willing to watch this card just for Co,by is a win for him right.

kung-fu-owl

Alt account
Banned
Jul 27, 2019
Couldn't catch the whole card, but I'm tuning in for the co-main and praying Lawler retires Colby in the main event.