• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You need to watch Bellator on mute. The fights can be good, but the commentary is dogshit.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bendo doing this rotate inside the body triangle move that I have seen happen a few times in the recent past. That shit is insane, totally destroys your ribs and hurts like shit.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't Pettis break a rib trying it on Poirier?

Nuts he spun out of that body triangle. Dude must be made out of cartilage only.

Yeah, people called Pettis fragile, but anyone that has been caught in a body triangle knows how dangerous it is. It really, really hurts, and spinning into it puts most of the pressure on one side of the body. Even if you make it, it bruises you up inside really badly.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
This is pretty much a retirement fight for Jacare.

Win and the UFC won't give him shit anyway.

Lose and he isn't sniffing a title anyway.

I hope my boy gets a win. War Jacare!

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Hermansson inverted arm triangle is tricky as fuck and can surprise people. However, BJJ coaches really know how to defend it. We absolutely had a couple of talks in the mats the weekend after his last fight talking about the best ways to get out. Jacare absolutely has seen this before.

Also: by trying it on Jacare, he has given every single future opponent enough tape to try game plan around it. Not smart.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
You have to beat Jacaré standing. Don't like anyone's odds on the ground.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jacare is showing that lesson we all know applies to heavy weights. Strength is the last thing to go. Jacare is looking slow, bad reflexes, but explosive as fuck and super strong.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know Hermansson is in shape, but a couple weeks is not enough to get 5 round cardio. Add the travel plans and weight cutting, shit, he might not have even trained that much for this fight. Just running on the conditioning from his previous one.