• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
Fight was way closer than what the announcers were saying, split was understanble.

Crowd was being trash, though. If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment Sandhagen's heart breaks in two during that interview.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You mean the bit where the professional fighter says "that doesn't feel too good" in response to the crowd booing him after a hard fought match?

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ion has negative ground game, holy shit its so bad. Glover is great on the ground, but this guy was doing everything wrong.

He was gassed, he wanted to get finished.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Perry is the stupidest fighter out there, but somehow still so magnetic. I fucking hate it.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stupidest? Are we forgetting about my man Cody or what?

What the fuck, accidentally attacked by a grenade on new years, did I just hear that?

Deleted member 11069

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Stupidest? Are we forgetting about my man Cody or what?

What the fuck, accidentally attacked by a grenade on new years, did I just hear that?

"It was a good night, you know? But there are a lot of people in our family who do not like to enjoy Christmas. I went out to feed my mother's car, and on the way I saw my aunt in confusion. I told my aunt not to interfere, I just stopped to try to ease the stop. Because when you have a fighter involved in confusion, you know, right? One guy already got a gun in my nephew's face. Then began a push-push. The guys were with a machete, a knife, a grenade. And they threw the grenade at me. He flew fragments on my leg, on my foot."

from here

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
How did that even happen.

How do you slam someone and then end up pushed against the cage by that person you just slammed.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oliveira should not be allowed to come out of the corner.

Masoyama

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bendo is on bellator. Time to switch to anything else until the bullshit is over.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
I forgot how bad Big John was as a commentator.

But I am remembering how much I used to like watching Bendo fight. Couldn't finish a slice of pizza, but his fights are fun to watch.

Who else does a full split to avoid a single leg.