• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Chael has never even lost a round

GOAT
Conor is the Chael Sonnen of MMA, the only difference being that Conor isn't undefeated.

QDFVg9Hh.jpg

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
One of the Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship fights went to scorecards because one of the fighters wasn't engaging much, and when he lost the company president came in and announced he was giving half of the loser's pay to the winner

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One of the Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship fights went to scorecards because one of the fighters wasn't engaging much, and when he lost the company president came in and announced he was giving half of the loser's pay to the winner

Sounds about right for bareknuckle. The idea of the fights themselves is pretty cool, but the execution and the people managing them have not been above board at all.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
EPO explains why he stepped down without much of a hassle.
I don't think that they sell that mixed with creatine (yet).

EPO is not something that you'll get in dick pills or any of the other "tainted" supplements. Dude got caught red handed.

Also. this sure as shit justifies the fears that MM raised about TJ the whole time.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Some of the language he'd use in interviews and podcasts always felt like on the verge of being Freudian

Especially the way he talks about Sam Calavitta's work with him and other fighters. I wouldn't be shocked to see anyone he works with get popped.
The way he talks about his 'conditioning' improving makes me think he's been taking something to aid with recovery because he talks about setting the best times in training ever at the age of 31, 32, 33.
giphy.gif

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Piece of shit. That's his career done at 33. Wouldn't count out a comeback fight where he gets blown over in the first round however.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
I called EPO in a conversation with a friend. It's hilarious how bad these guys are at cheating.

35 when the suspension ends is a career ender for a Bantamweight.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Novitzky was involved with the Armstrong investigation in 2010, he knows EPO all too well.