• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dan

Oct 25, 2017
Did he think Jorge was walking over there to talk?

edit: lmao
D10WK0dW0AAk3xS.jpg

lmao that's great.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Man the ending to the Davis/Silva match was unbelievable. Why is it that these off brand refs are messing up so often on these international cards.

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
Masvidal vs Lawler and Askren vs Till makes sense to me.
Nah, Askren deserves a top 5 guy and Till needs to either move up to 185 or take a step back in competition at 170 to get back on track. Probably Jorge for Ben, but damm, that's a tough ass fight for Gamebred, he's struggled with wrestlers before and Askren is possibly the best in all of MMA.

And I'm fucking baffled Jorge and Rocky both think they deserve a title shot. For what exactly? Give Ponzi whichever one that doesn't get Askren.

Usman-Colby has to be next.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
At first I was super happy as I thought they would be included in the cost of ESPN+. But this is just the same thing through a different platform.

And lol "reduced cost" they're not saving me shit with this. And they're making a sub manditory.

Infernostew

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
So weird that when Askren was announced for the UFC I couldn't wait to watch him get his ass kicked and now after such a short time he's one of my favorite fighters on the roster. Crazy fun to watch him talk about anything UFC related.

dem

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Seeing as the PPV cut for the cable company was like 50%... its probably gonna be pretty hard for the UFC to lose on the deal financially.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Is Kevin Lee high...or hoping if he just keep talking he will eventually get a big fight.

After his loss to Al him expecting any of the top 5 is a joke.

Hes going back to the prelims if hes lucky else he is fighting someone out of the Top 10 and if he makes enough noise they play it main card.
Hes still young, a few more battles and im sure he will be at the top of the division again....or not, maybe hes just not as great as the rest of the division.

P.S Tony Ferguson.
Has he been hanging out with Eddie Bravo too mcuh or is this situation more serious than some are making it out to be?

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is Kevin Lee high...or hoping if he just keep talking he will eventually get a big fight.

Hes going back to the prelims if hes lucky else he is fighting someone out of the Top 10 and if he makes enough noise they play it main card.
Hes still young, a few more battles and im sure he will be at the top of the division again....or not, maybe hes just not as great as the rest of the division.

P.S Tony Ferguson.
Has he been hanging out with Eddie Bravo too mcuh or is this situation more serious than some are making it out to be?
It sounds pretty serious, while Eddie just sounds like a dumbass.

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017

P.S Tony Ferguson.

I mean, he's ranked #5 in the division according to the UFC still, so I expect him to get a semi-high profile fight.

Outside of McGregor, which he definitely won't get, and Ferguson, who I doubt will fight for awhile and who he already lost to, everyone else except for Paul Felder in the top 10 is booked right now. They should try to put together him versus Gregor Gillespie like they were trying to previously.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017

P.S Tony Ferguson.

Masvidal lost two in a row, then beat a guy who lost two in a row and is asking for a title shot. Lee is in the top 5 himself still, it would be crazy to not expect a top 5 opponent.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, he's actually choosing to vacate the title..

Moraes v Cejudo for the vacant title?

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Dude cheated and still got starched by a smaller dude. Fuck Dillashaw.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What a dummy. It's crazy when some of these guys with incredible talent and technique feel the need to go that one extra step and cheat.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
Some of the language he'd use in interviews and podcasts always felt like on the verge of being Freudian

Especially the way he talks about Sam Calavitta's work with him and other fighters. I wouldn't be shocked to see anyone he works with get popped.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I mean, he's ranked #5 in the division according to the UFC still, so I expect him to get a semi-high profile fight.

Outside of McGregor, which he definitely won't get, and Ferguson, who I doubt will fight for awhile and who he already lost to, everyone else except for Paul Felder in the top 10 is booked right now. They should try to put together him versus Gregor Gillespie like they were trying to previously.
Masvidal lost two in a row, then beat a guy who lost two in a row and is asking for a title shot. Lee is in the top 5 himself still, it would be crazy to not expect a top 5 opponent.

A top fiver?
I was looking just at the top 10 and couldnt see a match for him but lets double check.

Khabib - No chance
Tony - out for now
Conor - wishful thinking
Dustin - booked
Al - recently worked him
Barboza - booked vs Gaetjie
Gaetji - see above
Pettis - booked
Cerrone - Already booked

And thats the top 10 done....

Gregor Gillespie - Makes sense and is where he should be looking.
Nate Diaz - sigh....contract probably wouldnt ever get signed.

TJ Dillashaw
Ohh man a full year suspension while you are the champ?
Can Dominick please get frikken healthy and be the champ we deserve.
Else all our hopes are on Moraes?

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He probably took some stuff to help with his weight cut down to 125.

Dillashaw was suspended by NYSAC, which means he popped on one of the standard commission tests. How stupid is he to pop like that? Also goes to show how useless USADA is, most of these high profile cases come out either after the fight happened or end up in a long ass arbitration where USADA is forced to admit they don't know what they're doing.