• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KefkaPalazzo

Oct 25, 2017
No complaints here, Dustin deserves it, and that is going to be an amazing fight.

What is Tony doing here though? Annoyed because he already had the interim title once? Thinks he'll still get Khabib next? (Colby shows the UFC doesn't give a fuck) Feels he can get the Conor fight instead of Cerrone? Injured?

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
No complaints here, Dustin deserves it, and that is going to be an amazing fight.

What is Tony doing here though? Annoyed because he already had the interim title once? Thinks he'll still get Khabib next? (Colby shows the UFC doesn't give a fuck) Feels he can get the Conor fight instead of Cerrone? Injured?

Either overestimating his own leverage like Colby did, or he's fighting Conor. Probably the former.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't blame Tony for turning down another title fight when he already was interim champ, which amounts to little. Supposing Tony took the fight and went on to beat Dustin, we'd probably still be looking at Conor rematching Khabib. The only thing eclipsing that being Holloway doing a Champ vs Champ match with Khabib. Either way Tony can't win out of this situation.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
I hoped Max would defend his FW title a couple more times, but I can't blame the guy for moving up.

Deleted member 11069

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Great fight but I feel a bit bad for Tony.
Is also funny that 155 will have had four belt holders in recent times.
Conor, Interim Tony, Khabib (while Conor still had it) and now another Interim.
New UFC gotta have three belts at any time in any division!

chokeartist

Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Tony needs to fire his manager who is also the manager for Conor Mcgregor. IMO, they're stringing him along and dangling the Conor fight in front of him when in reality they are really protecting their biggest cash cow and don't want him to fight Conor.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'll be rooting for Poirier, but I don't know how he wins this fight. Dude is a killer, but Max has a granite chin, so standup exchanges will be super dangerous.

Deleted member 10063

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I randomly got an email that my espn+ refund has been processed. I definitely didn't request a refund. Did anyone else get that?

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Surprised at decision. Thought home cooking would be in order. I had it 29-28 Liz but it was very close apart from last round.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No one is gonna really fight about this result, mainly due to how much this fight sucked. However, it is more evidence of how little judges actually understand of what is going on. I just don't care anymore.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Couple fights left going on at Bellator as well if anyone is still needs that MMA itch scratched