• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
Colby is right though and Ali Abdelizaxaza has Dana White by the balls.

I gotta back Colby and McNuggets on their hate for Ali, that dude is scum rat.

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
Colby playing a risky game here. Seems to me like he thinks he is worth a lot more to UFC than he really is. Like Mike Chiappetta said, he cannot play the victim directly after riding his way to an undeserved interim title after playing the loudmouth racist.

Eddie

Banned
Jun 3, 2018
Oh it seems like he doesnt give much of a shit anymore, probably trying to leave at this point and sign something more lucrative somewhere else.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Colby playing a risky game here. Seems to me like he thinks he is worth a lot more to UFC than he really is. Like Mike Chiappetta said, he cannot play the victim directly after riding his way to an undeserved interim title after playing the loudmouth racist.

He's playing the game that Dana set up. The only reason this is happening is because Ali apparently knows where the fucking bodies are buried or something. Everyone wants to see Tyron fuck him up, no one was asking for Usman.

I just hope Colby stays because Tyron is going to run through Usman and after that there's no way he isn't next.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Screen-Shot-2018-12-26-at-10.39.23-PM-e1545882743440.png

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's going to be that easy of a night for Dillashaw, but little chance Cejudo saves the division.

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Kenny Florian lose title fights in 4 different weight classes or something crazy?

Max would probably beat him pretty convincingly though

Edit - Ok, I don't know why I thought Florian lost title fights in 4 weight classes, he only fought for the light and featherweight but also fought at WW and MW but not for the belt.......still nuts

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm laying in bed and I was browsing r/mma.... Sees that the Chinese MMA dude is still beating up Kung Fu people in China and then I stumble upon TFC. I think some of y'all have brought that organization up before but I didn't think much of it (still don't lol), but holy shit is that brutal. If you're a small fighter then you're screwed in this org. It's basically the biggest fighters who always win and I think Latvia, USA, and Sweden have the biggest fighters.

Pride Rules, 5v5, once somebody is out of the fight then ganking erupts. Can Coker get on the phone with this org?

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
TJ wants to fight Max at 145 lol

Dude is good but that would be a brutal night for TJ

I recently rewatched Max vs T-City....sweet jesus Max is a frikkin monster.
TJ would have a hard time keeping up with that guy, but i do think it would be a hell of an amazing fight, if they make it to the championship rounds i could see that being a contender for fight of the year, regardless of what other matchup are made.

Speaking of what are some dream yet plausible match ups you guys are hoping for in 2019.
Im trying to get my MMA hype on early.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
So it looks like Joanna may have gotten implants, wonder what this means for her career going forward.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm rooting for Cejudo to sleep TJ.

125 is, or at least was, one of the best divisions.

Also, I don't like how smug TJ has been about going down to fight smaller guys and closing their division.

All the other Champ Champs went up a weight class.

TJ talking about 145 is pure BS. He wants no part of Max, he just doesn't want to catch flak for going down to fight a smaller opponent.

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Glad this card is on ESPN+, doesn't look that good tbh. Dillashaw will wreck Cejudo and the only question is whether he will make weight.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

TJ will make weight, he looks like Skeletor, but his wits are about him.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm rooting for Cejudo to sleep TJ.

125 is, or at least was, one of the best divisions.

Also, I don't like how smug TJ has been about going down to fight smaller guys and closing their division.

All the other Champ Champs went up a weight class.

TJ talking about 145 is pure BS. He wants no part of Max, he just doesn't want to catch flak for going down to fight a smaller opponent.
Agreed on all of this.

On paper, seems like TJ should win this fight pretty easily. Crazier shit has happened, though.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
What the hell is TJ going to look like when he gets on the scales

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
How tall is Till again? He's way taller than Gamebred, right?

I got Till winning. Gamebred likes to throw down though so I wouldn't be surprised if he catches Till.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
Damn it, I might have to go to the London event now. Till/Masvidal and Volkan/Reyes are interesting fights.