• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is why we have weight classes in boxing. The weight difference was ridiculous.

$9 mil for that. Good if you can get it.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And people thought Tenshin was gonna be competitive. Total joke match

SUPER HLUK

Nov 5, 2017
rocky-iv-tony-burton-duke.jpg

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
On my way, I'm gonna be doing this.. if you get hit, it's your own fault!

TornParallelFoxhound-size_restricted.gif

Deleted member 11069

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Poor Jimmy.. I assume Bellator will take him back?

Imagine being this much of a prick

How fun that Goldie has a job and this guy, who should be working with Anik at this point, has none.
I guess the Rogan chatter of wanting to quit could have been tactic to get more money OR he just changed his mind.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
How fun that Goldie has a job and this guy, who should be working with Anik at this point, has none.
I guess the Rogan chatter of wanting to quit could have been tactic to get more money OR he just changed his mind.

I think they probably payed Rogan a fuck ton of money to stay on if they let Smith go. They've got Dom, Felder, DC, and rumor is Bisping might step in sometimes too for the other slots.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WME-IMG seem incapable of making a sensible decision when it comes to their investment.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Werdum's manager

"I think Fabricio's done. You'll never see him in the UFC again," Abdelaziz told MMA Fighting. "They need to do what they need to do, but at the end of the day, Fabricio has to do whatever he needs to do for his family. After his suspension ends and he comes back, he'll be 43. What is he going to do? If they open a senior league, we'll wait. I think Fabricio will be fighting in Russia (next), to be honest with you. I need the UFC's blessing for this. I want their blessing."

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why is Tyron not fighting Colby....

Ali Abdelazis is the most powerful figure in the post Fertitta UFC. No one is trying to hide it anymore, he controls the matchmaking and the UFC clearly is going to him for approval before anything is done. Utter ridiculous.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Sure, just don't see it here. Not this soon after seeing him look really sharp and focused against Gus. Father Time or Father Yayo are the only things that can beat Jones right now.

Probably, but who knows. This sport is insane and anything can happen.

Ali Abdelazis is the most powerful figure in the post Fertitta UFC. No one is trying to hide it anymore, he controls the matchmaking and the UFC clearly is going to him for approval before anything is done. Utter ridiculous.

Yep.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
The problem with LHW is whenever someone goes on a little tear people start thinking they might be capable of challenging the top guys. (See; Volkan and DC)

but really it's Jones, then DC, then Gus and then everyone else is fighting amongst themselves trading wins and losses.

Oct 25, 2017
He scared of Ferguson or Khabib? :p

Well this guy made a poor decision

It's going to suck when Jon Jones gets UFC 235 moved out of Vegas :p

Last edited:

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
The problem with LHW is whenever someone goes on a little tear people start thinking they might be capable of challenging the top guys. (See; Volkan and DC)

but really it's Jones, then DC, then Gus and then everyone else is fighting amongst themselves trading wins and losses.

The division has such little competition that there really isn't anyone else but Smith to go next, seeing as how Gus just lost and DC is never going down again (or maybe still might for Jones? Who knows).

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Looked up a bit about Isreal Andesanya and this guy is interessting. Really looking forward to the fight against Silva.

Gif (reddit) is out of this (unofficial) promo:

Last edited: