• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sure is

FqhOo8Y.jpg

And because I bought the Tito Vs Chuck event on Fite I think I get this event for free

Oh, no shit? Guess it was worth dropping $15 to see the shambling corpse of Chuck.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Almost a decade ago I watched Amanda Nunes run through Julia Budd in a way I never saw a woman fight before and immediately wondered what she could do against Cyborg. Never expected she'd do basically the same thing to Cyborg that she had done to Budd and eventually Rousey, but I was screaming for that entire 50 second fight last night.

Oct 27, 2017
So I guess we can expect Jones to piss hot every time he fights or what are the experts saying about that? When will the metabolites be out of his system?

SoundLad

Oct 30, 2017
Really entertaining card overall! Uriah's emotional post fight speech, Ryan Hall's expert BJJ, Volkanovski's explosive performance, Nunes becoming a 2 weight champ and Jones' kicking game were my personal highlights. Since Ryan Hall wasn't on my radar at all, I was watching his older fights today and this guy is seriously impressive and can't wait to see him fight again.

Was it just me or did anyone else think Dana didn't seem all there at the post fight press conference? He was just blabbering on without saying anything of much substance and didn't even know who David Teymur was when a reporter asked. Going on about "big plans" without going into any details. Just usual Dana?

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Was it just me or did anyone else think Dana didn't seem all there at the post fight press conference? He was just blabbering on without saying anything of much substance and didn't even know who David Teymur was when a reporter asked. Going on about "big plans" without going into any details. Just usual Dana?

Dana lost it a long time ago.

stan_marsh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Dude has enough star power to turn this part of his life into something somewhat positive for him yet he acts like a fucking child over Twitter jokes.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
BlTVBkT.jpg

M59zA4m.jpg

JIf2ure.jpg

Funny Jones would refuse to talk to Chael over some petty Twitter shit but then again there are countless of instances where he would DM people being critical of his actions and just insult them. I'm sure he has plenty of disgusting shit to deal with on Twitter but I don't understand why anyone would engage with people like that.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not a fan of this hour long (so far) intermission in the middle of the main card.

Probably trying to find Floyd.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Was that fight a work. Finish was strange. Coldwell just basically allowed himself to be put into a guillotine and then from what I could see tapped when it wasn't even locked in tight. Looked odd.

dem

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
My immediate thought was fixed..

Judging by twitter... lots of people think the same

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My immediate thought was fixed..

Judging by twitter... lots of people think the same

Yeah it was a bizarre fight. Caldwell whenever he took him down did nothing, just sat there and the ref also did nothing to make them work. Usually in Japan he would dish out a yellow card or stand them up for no action.

I see they are now due for a rematch in bellator which does nothing to dispel my suspicion that the fight was a work.