• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
The guy has cheated and he agreed to do VADA testing earlier but suddenly he opt out. Doesnt look good.
His reputation should already be irreparably damaged in the eyes of everyone.

People who still say he's the GOAT get a healthy dose of side-eye from me.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Fuck Jones and fuck anyone who's ever said he's the GOAT. He's a fucking steroid cheat. Either play by the agreed rules or get out and go to Rizin.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
wFtXRWa.gif

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
My vote.

tumblr_o78bhmlLWB1qa33wlo1_500.gif[.img]
tumblr_o78bhmlLWB1qa33wlo1_500.gif

I can't think of many people so enthusiastically running into a punch that they fly forward even after getting knocked out.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
I dont even know what to say anymore.

Edit:

lmao

She didnt know, is on the card, found out on Twitter. LMAO. Oh god.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2017
I'd love to see the internal projections the UFC does on any event built around Jones. A fuck up is guaranteed, the only uncertainty is the form and scale.

BloodHound

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently the half life for the drug he took 18 months ago still has residual traces??

I don't know what to believe.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Fucking close the fucking books on Jones. I cannot fucking believe how blatantly corrupt USADA is.

Conmex

Banned
May 19, 2018
Damn, son. Jones is a despicable human being. And to think dc came off as the heel the last time they fought. I remember it really affecting cormier that people were booing him instead of joned.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, son. Jones is a despicable human being. And to think dc came off as the heel the last time they fought. I remember it really affecting cormier that people were booing him instead of joned.

Jones brings out the worst in DC. Him bringing up Jones' wife isn't exactly a great look either. Not exactly looking forward to these guys fighting again and another three months of "You're my bitch" "Well you're a crackhead!" press conferences.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Everyone in the world is going to be rooting for Alex. I legitimately don't understand how Jones has a single fan.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I know everyone wants to talk about how much of a PR disaster this is for the UFC, and how other fighters are up in arms about it, but what will probably happen is Jones will run through Alex, the announcers will act like he overcame adversity, the post fight news cycle will all be about Jones' dominant comeback moreso than the whole "PEDs/venue move" thing (remember, UFC is with ESPN now, they will have no shame in coloring the narrative) and everyone will start talking up a potential Jones/DC III next year. Which is why as bad as this is, Dana and the UFC know they can get away with it. Because people won't care. The bar for combat sports is (thanks in large part to them) so low in terms of public perception.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know everyone wants to talk about how much of a PR disaster this is for the UFC, and how other fighters are up in arms about it, but what will probably happen is Jones will run through Alex, the announcers will act like he overcame adversity, the post fight news cycle will all be about Jones' dominant comeback moreso than the whole "PEDs/venue move" thing (remember, UFC is with ESPN now, they will have no shame in coloring the narrative) and everyone will start talking up a potential Jones/DC III next year. Which is why as bad as this is, Dana and the UFC know they can get away with it. Because people won't care. The bar for combat sports is (thanks in large part to them) so low in terms of public perception.

Too real.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017

When you're right, you're right.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Luke Thomas twisting himself in knots doing mental gymnastics right now trying to defend Jon Jones.

Basically saying drug testing is all fucked up and makes no sense, nothing is consistent, and we can't be mad at Jon because of that. Lol.

canseesea

Oct 25, 2017
Luke's always been pretty firmly on the side of fuck it these tests are inconsistent unreliable nonsense and most of the drugs in the list aren't there because of any actual studies so let them take whatever they want. This isn't new for him.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Luke's always been pretty firmly on the side of fuck it these tests are inconsistent unreliable nonsense and most of the drugs in the list aren't there because of any actual studies so let them take whatever they want. This isn't new for him.

Yeah, instead of looking at the pattern right in front of his face he gets lost in the weeds on a bunch of true but totally irrelevant bullshit.

Nov 14, 2017
This is true, but Jones has popped for tbol and clomid and ended up serving shorter (or no) bans than fighters who've failed for things that are on the list but aren't really PEDs, like Machida (or Diaz). He's not an example of anything other than preferential treatment under this system.