• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cowboy tapped out to the cut not the choke. That must be nightmarishly painful

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even think the sub was in, I think that was called due to strikes from thaty cut.

edit: saw the tap, it was immediate on the leg.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ

That looked like something seriously out of a horror film

Jer

Oct 27, 2017
Yikes. That gushing blood during the roll into the choke was quite the visual.

Let's go Valentina!

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Also, gunni is one of the few to finish the RNC palm in, instead of the most commln palm out. Ive never tried it with gloves, but it is so much tighter when you do it like Gunni does.

Deleted member 2533

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
JJ looking sharp backstage. I hope it's just that Rose is her kryptonite or something and it's not that she's washed.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
I want JJ to win just because she's hilarious as champ. She's going to have to commit to her strikes more than she has in her recent fights to win this though.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm leaning towards Valentina winning this fight. I just think she's more physically powerful, and both are talented strikers. So I just think she'll be able to physically move JJ where she wants the fight to go.

But you never know, JJ can be a total sniper at times.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
I just don't see how a woman who went toe-to-toe with Amanda Nunes and arguably won loses to JJ who has had a pretty rough year.

Yari

Oct 25, 2017
I think Valentina is going to finish her. Very excited for this one though. Let's see.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Joanna's output could be the different in the fight, as Valentina is really more of a counter-striker. I do favor Valentina to win, but really curious to see how the fight plays out.

Deleted member 11069

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
I really want Valentina to win...still threw in one of my free promo bets on Joanna and Max winning by decision though.

Deleted member 268

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now I'm pray JJ gets an ugly knockout win.

I wanted to see striking excellence on display, not a wrestlefucking.