• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

pg2g

Dec 18, 2018
Maybe MS played a role in financing thr Xbox version and this was the outcome.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
dude WHAT

Well I guess I'll def be playing the Show. I was going to hold off for a little while on it, but can't turn that down now

wingkongex

Aug 25, 2019
I assumed it would be hitting there eventually considering how much Diamond Dynasty fuels the game these days, but Day 1 is absolutely nuts.

JimD

Aug 17, 2018
After being 360 only during that generation, I bought a PS4 not for all the other criticisms of XB1... but because I really wanted to play MLB the Show. It's WILD that it's coming to Game Pass day one. Just unbelievable.

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Doesn't sony just develop and MLB publishes? I doubt they had any say in the matter, not sure why people are freaking out so much lol

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
A Sony first party game at $60 day one on PS5, or day one on Game Pass?

giphy.gif

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
As someone who buys the game every year and also has a PS Now subscription I think this is honestly kind of bullshit if they don't put the game on their own service. I think I'll honestly skip the game this year

Spirited

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
More sports games on GP? Well it's not for me but I'm guessing some people will be really happy about these news at least :)

Raigor

May 14, 2020
Sony is paying MS for Deathloop and GhostWire deals and MS is paying Sony for MLB The Show on Game Pass lol

You love to see it

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
In terms of surprise, not scope, this might be crazier than Xbox buying Bethesda.

haha yeah, I agree with this

Like... a year ago (or w/e) if you told me that MLB The Show was going to be ON Xbox I woulda been like "Nah, that's crazy" and ... if yous aid "It's going to be on Xbox and free on xbox" I woulda assumed, like, America invaded Japan and forced a merger between Microsoft and Sony or something

As someone who buys the game every year and also has a PS Now subscription I think this is honestly kind of bullshit if they don't put the game on their own service. I think I'll honestly skip the game this year

I agree, Sony should definitely try to make it included with PS NOw or part of whatever their Games with Gold / PS+ free game program is. I'd have to think they're talking about this