• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
eaton should get mvp considerations tbh
I like him in general. I'm not sure if he stopped since he got hurt from doing it, but I always hated his little lunge to first base. I knew it would get him hurt someday, just glad it happened after he was traded for some good prospects.

Danthrax

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Fuck the Astros, the cheating cunts. I'll never forgive them for what they did to the Indians last year and how MLB protected them. I wish them nothing but failure.

File out of that stadium, losers, your season is over.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
iWA9roH.jpg

carlos

Oct 25, 2017
This houston pen is really a bunch of terrible no names, if all you've ever seen is this WS. And the one guy you do know is from being a terrible person.
No excitement this series because the bullpen always put the games out of reach early.

Oct 25, 2017
If the Nationals don't blow this it will be the 2nd Washington team to win a championship during the Trump administration

Would the Nats go to the White House lol

Go Hudson!

Jays traded Osuna to the Stros last year and Hudson to the Nats this year lol

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Man, this thread is so negative...personally I've really enjoyed this WS. Leaving Cole in the pen was bizarre though.

Can't believe the Nats are going to win the WS. I was at both their first game ever and their first game in their new stadium. What an incredible run by them.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Man, this thread is so negative...personally I've really enjoyed this WS.

Can't believe the Nats are going to win the WS. I was at both their first game ever and their first game in their new stadium.
I've enjoyed it for the most part. But the simple fact is this is one of the closer games of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.