• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
My Expert Analysis to the key to winning: Score more runs than the other team.

I am available for booth duty at anytime. I can complain about kids not playing the right way if needed.

OP
OP
Sanjuro

Sanjuro

Oct 25, 2017
Massachusetts
EIKr2LuXYAInFGx.jpeg

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Nats have to be feeling good about only giving up 1 run that inning. Scherzer hasn't given up any runs after the 2nd inning all post-season

Deleted member 40853

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 9, 2018
Could just be my perception but it's felt like in this World Series so many home runs have been hit. Like almost all the runs scored are from home runs. I stopped watching baseball as much after the Mets broke my heart in 2015 so I haven't been closely following the loaded ball stuff but the game now does feel different. Like huge lead changing homeruns happen much more often and the elite pitchers aren't nearly as untouchable. My peak interest when I watched tons of games was probably 2009-2015 and it seemed like the narrative then was every team trying to have a stable of top tier pitchers who would carry the team to most of their wins single handily

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
I'm liking what I'm seeing but also really worried about the amount of players that have been left stranded.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Astros need to get their goddamned offense sorted out. All the pitching in the world won't put points on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.