• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Lots of complaining on called strikes around the zone, but when a pitch is there or thereabouts on the black you simply have to defend the plate. You can't just stare at everything waiting for luck to happen.

Oct 27, 2017
that ball was way outside

I could def be wrong but it looked on the black on Gameday, which is where Fangraphs has it too. Definitely not a strike, but at the same time not close enough to take in this kind of game. Keep in mind the overlaid zone on the broadcast is pretty inaccurate; Gameday is much closer to reality.

ORsnP5t.png

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Lots of complaining on called strikes around the zone, but when a pitch is there or thereabouts on the black you simply have to defend the plate. You can't just stare at everything waiting for luck to happen.

You want them to hack at a ball six inches off the plate on a full count and hope to make contact because the ump is fucking blind? Okay.

This series has been the greatest argument for robot umps so far. The strike zone has been a fucking circus every game.

Oct 27, 2017
You want them to hack at a ball six inches off the plate on a full count and hope to make contact because the ump is fucking blind? Okay.

This series has been the greatest argument for robot umps so far. The strike zone has been a fucking circus every game.

Check out the post above and let me know if you think that's six inches off the plate mate. Tell these hitters to bite down on their mouthpiece and actually have a crack at getting a hit.

Agree on a CPU strikezone :)

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
alright. two more games until this world series is over.
two more games where the home team loses
#believeit.

:P

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
One. More.

Hope we can finish this off Tuesday!
it won't be over until weds when the Nats are celebrating on the field :P

again, I really don't care to much who wins, it's just a lot more enjoyable to watch baseball if you are rooting for one side, and since the Nats haven't won it they make more sense to root for than the Astros :P

iareharSon

Oct 30, 2017
Thank the heavens, Neal Huntington out as Pirates GM 😩

Now all we need is Nutting to sell the team 🙏🏽

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
alright Nats, win tonight.
tomorrow the thunderstorms keep them from playing.
and then for halloween we can have the last game and make bad trick or treat jokes all night.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
But Minute maid has a roof.
I didn't know that. then uh... hopefully lightning strikes the roof tomorrow before anyone shows up and they have to cancel the game to replace fried wires so they can get the lights on while resulting in no more than $100 of damages.

Don't ruin my dreams of the world series ending on Halloween :(

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently not a single World Series winner has won without at least 1 home win.

Guess we shall see if history is made.

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Verlander just isn't a great postseason pitcher. Hope the bullpen is ready to go tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.