• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos

Oct 25, 2017
Umpires are garbage at calling the check swing. Might as well flip a coin to decide it.
Missed catchers interference in game one, missed HBP in tonights game. Why are these things not reviewable?

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
This game is about an hour and a half too long for a 4-1 game, and please Nats score some runs off this POS abuser jackass.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
What a bland bummer of a game. Biggest moments I can think of were just the umps fucking up.

SlayerSaint

Jan 6, 2019
Oh hey look they pitched Osuna . Fuck the Astros.

... why would they not? They've pitched him plenty and acquired him after the DV case. Nothing changed since then. Yeah there was the whole Taubman thing but Osuna had nothing to do with that so I don't know why they'd all of a sudden stop pitching him. They already made their bed and are laying in it when it comes to Osuna.

Also, obligatory fuck Osuna

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
... why would they not? They've pitched him plenty and acquired him after the DV case. Nothing changed since then. Yeah there was the whole Taubman thing but Osuna had nothing to do with that so I don't know why they'd all of a sudden stop pitching him. They already made their bed and are laying in it when it comes to Osuna.

Also, obligatory fuck Osuna

it wasn't reallythat I was surprised. More that of course they would, because that organization is garbage.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Fuck it, I'm just going to play my PS4 with Yakuza Zero at this point.

Astros doesn't deserve to win the World Series after what had happened with Brandon Taubman & Roberto Osuna. Why is MLB allowing this shit?

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
come on... little bloop single for 2 runs to make it a 1 run game. please.

nope :/

edit: bleh... what should have been a double play is instead two runners on because the ump blew the strike call.
ogOi3cM.png

as 6 clearly should have had some of the plate.

Last edited:

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I hate seeing this. The Astros don't deserve to win the WS after the way they have handled the Taubman situation.

Come the fuck on Nats.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Yeeeesssss Astros win all 3 away games please
only if the Nats get to finish off the trend and win the last 2 not having the home team win at all and the Nats are the champs :P

also...
XWv9Bjl.png

that bullpen line isn't going to do you any good. 5 walks, 2 hits in 2/3rds of an inning. It really should be worse than 7 runs down.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
That would be something if the road teams win all the games this series. The nats would win in 7 if that were the case.
Trump still coming to the game tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.