• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 58832

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 27, 2019
I was neutral towards the Nats before jumping on this postseason bandwagon. I might just keep them as my NL team now. (because the MLB in their infinite wisdom will not allow me to watch the Diamondbacks)

Last edited:

carlos

Oct 25, 2017
Half of the Braves Lineup died in September and the Braves had their two best starters pitch one game and a few innings in the Bullpen. (still should have swept them though)
Pretty much. The lineup dying was the bigger blow. I believe Acuna had a .500 OBP leading off, and only scored one run ( on his own HR).
I didnt have confidence in the bats waking up against the nats, so whatever.

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
So what are the Cardinals fans pissed at Soto about? I saw on another board bringing up tweets from Cardinals fans how they want him to be beaned, how he's a piece of shit, etc. ?

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
MLB the show really could use some logic updates.
This is the second time I got the "we're hanging by a thread in this race."
The first time was when my team was up by 14.5 games starting sept
the second time was when I was up by 18 games with 6 to go >.>

I also got a "hey if we sweep this we might not be eliminated" one in between those two lol.

Deleted member 58832

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 27, 2019
if I was Harper I'd set up a stream and comment the World Series. He was on the Nats for a long time, he should have insight and stories about the guys as they play.

Brashnir

Oct 25, 2017
So what are the Cardinals fans pissed at Soto about? I saw on another board bringing up tweets from Cardinals fans how they want him to be beaned, how he's a piece of shit, etc. ?

He pushes dirt around in the batter's box with his feet after the pitcher throws a ball.

Seriously. That's their issue. #NotTheOnion

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Because Cards fans and baseball fans in general are miserable pricks.

I agree with this but his taunt after every ball thrown is RIDICULOUS. Pimp homers all you want, celebrate great strikeouts or hits, but to taunt the opposing pitcher after every ball they throw is so stupid and my guess is he stops doing it eventually.

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
"Fans loved David Ortiz's batting glove routine between every pitch "

who the fuck loved that?
watching the sox with him, Yukon Cornelious and Pedroia was agonizing.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Cole gets the Cy Young. I love JV and he has certainly earned it, but Cole is having that special year that is rarely seen. I just hope my 'Stros pony up and pay the man.

Toth

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah Sunday's loss may have squashed any chance the Yankees can win this series. Their hitting is not up to snuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.