• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
What the fuck happened to Howie Kendrick tonight? Holy shit. Also Nats have been swinging at the worst balls. Fuck me.

Good Hunter

Alt account
Banned
Sep 26, 2019
It's only right that Hunter Strickland got owned by the Dodgers, gives us Giants fans another reason to hate him.

Just remember, Dodger fans, each game you win is just another step towards the inevitable reverse threepeat. Giants fans are going to live through two dynasties in one decade. We are truly blessed.

jacks81x

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Don't like the inclusion of Voit. He's not hitting right now and is a defensive liability. If you're going to carry a 4th bench player, Ford would've been the better option imo. He at least has a decent glove at 1B and he's a lefty power bat, which the Yankees don't have a lot of.

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
Crappy day all around yesterday, especially the first game. Second game wasn't as bad (as was expected). But really didn't expect the Braves BP to fall apart.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
I'm predicting that a Yankees/Dodgers World Series will happen this year.

Astros will most likely beat the Rays in the Division Series, but will lose to the Yankees in the Championship Series.

Cardinals will beat the Braves in the DS, but will lose to the Dodgers in the CS.

Yankees are one of the strongest teams in the American League, & are the best team in MLB.

Dodgers are currently the strongest team in the National League, & are the 2nd best team in the MLB as a whole.

SlayerSaint

Jan 6, 2019
I'm predicting that a Yankees/Dodgers World Series will happen this year.

Astros will most likely beat the Rays in the Division Series, but will lose to the Yankees in the Championship Series.

Cardinals will beat the Braves in the DS, but will lose to the Dodgers in the CS.

Yankees are one of the strongest teams in the American League, & are the best team in MLB.

Dodgers are currently the strongest team in the National League, & are the 2nd best team in the MLB as a whole.

Astros are definitely the best team in the league.

Yankees/Dodgers could still happen though because that's just baseball, best team doesn't always win. And Dodgers/Yankees are still the 2nd and 3rd best teams.

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Phew, good job Atlanta.

edit: oh wow, Verlander is 3rd all-time in postseason strikeouts. Needs 25 more to pass Smoltz

Last edited:

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Crappy calls on the field. Berrios getting squeezed by about 4 inches. Seems legit New York! Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.