• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
I love how people fuck with wikipedia after big sporting events. So good.

EF19t-8WoAAxw90

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Whoever wins this game better somehow go the whole way
The twins just need to beat the yankees and then I really don't care who wins the AL.

Just like I just need the braves to defeat the cardnals and I will be fine in the NL (though I hope the nats beat the dodgers as well it's not necessary )

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Another good season ends with a dogshit performance in the wild card game.

Hopefully the Rays and Twins both win their series.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, which team was sadder?

As losing 5-1 and never looking like they were going to win

Brewers blowing a 2 run lead in the 8th to lose it 4-3?

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
the champagne celebrations in between series' wins are never not dumb, but I also hope teams never stop doing them lol

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
And they burned Charlie Morton until at least game 3 probably. Astros gonna roll with Verlander, Cole, Greinke. Good luck with that Rays!
it's baseball so maybe we will be surprised... but yeah... I don't think there is any 5 game series I would want to go into less this post season than against the Astros and that group. Hell... I don't think there is any 5 game series this decade I would want to go into less.

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Yay tickets go on sale tomorrow. Here's hoping they make it to game 4 because I won't be in town Monday

Big Al

Oct 25, 2017
New York
It's crazy how dominant and efficient the Rays FO has been and we could've hired one of their guys but opted to guy with the dumb ass frat bro agent

Last edited:

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Everybody have their tickets for the Braves World Series Parade yet? They are selling fast, better hurry.

Soda

Oct 26, 2017
Dunedin, New Zealand
Bummer. I wanted the Athletics to move forward.

At this point, here is what I want:

#1 St. Louis to win it all
#2 If STL loses, get the Nationals to win
#3 If the Nationals can't win it, don't let the Dodgers or Yankees win (but I'd rather the Yankees win, I guess)

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Amazing that, Billy Beane has been able to make the A's a .500 or better team 14 times over the last 23 seasons.

Maybe one day they will sniff a league average payroll.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
I demand a twins vs cards, braves or sodgers ws. Preferably dodgers we can finally avenge Killebrew.

Status
Not open for further replies.