• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 33887

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
I'm somewhat disappointed the Mets' front office reined in their horrible impulses. Bring excitement to the offseason, not leave it in darkness, etc etc.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
All I want for Christmas is for Harper/Machado or Realmuto to be signed/traded anywhere. I want some closure.

I don't think I can take another month of will she or won't she trade rumors.

RampagingSoul

Oct 25, 2017

Figured Gore might come back, especially since he's cheap. All he pretty much has is speed as a player though and he takes up a roster spot. I wouldn't be surprised if he's off the 40 at some point.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Wait....

Cubs are in talks for a new TV deal with Sinclair Broadcasting. They have no affiliation Chicago, but aren't they more right wing propaganda then Fox News? I guess it's a great way to get into the Chicago market and no doubt big bucks for the Cubs. But ewww....

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
I felt like Harvey's production with the Reds was more of an FU to the Mets...I think he'll get crushed in the AL

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Japan won't have such a easy time in the next wbc now. Cuba will actually have some mlb talent on their roster.

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, some members of the family. I gotta say Tom has been such a fantastic owner that I can look past his parents and brother crap.

tom ricketts is trash and he has done nothing that should earn you any praise. he came in was conveniently able to slash payroll for several years because the team happened to need a rebuild. then theo fell into his lap (theo came to the cubs because of the opportunity it represented, not because of ricketts). the family has spent on free agents in recent years like they should, as they are obscenely rich. meanwhile, they've aired sickening trump and pro-kavanaugh ads during cubs games, and are reportedly now cheaping out on harper.

the ricketts are evil filth, and the only good things they've done for the cubs are basic things that should be expected from any rich owner as a bare minimum.

OP
OP
GK86

GK86

Oct 25, 2017

Instead of trying to help out the Yanks, maybe you should worry about your team, Jeter.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

Further confirms Lowrie's departure from Oakland

Interested to see if Profar builds upon this past season

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Not surprised they aren't bringing Lowrie back. I can't see him having another season like he had last year, plus Profar is younger and cheaper.

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
two prospects who will immediately be top10 for the rangers for profar, who isn't going to be around when the rangers finally stop rebuilding. I'm cool with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.