• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Justified

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
Must been awhile since he had some new souls.

Doesnt he get younger with the more souls he steals? I havent followed MK lore since UMK3

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I'm assuming the only way to get him is paying, right?

Still, movie Shang Tsung best Shang Tsung

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
WHOS' NEXT?

giphy.gif

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
The smartest thing Shang Tsung ever did is fuck off to his own island and not let Raiden ruin his life like everybody else

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It sucks that a character that's been around since MK1 is DLC (not to mention Shao Khan). On the other hand Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa Shang Tsung in a game is fucking amazing. That alone could get me to main him.

Lyonaz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I fully expect them to announce the Mortal Kombat movie theme song to be resurrected.

zeioIIDX

Banned
Nov 25, 2017
I'm definitely buying the game now. I kinda maybe wanted to before but the inclusion of THAT Shang Tsung actually pushed me over the edge, this is so fucking cool.

It's funny but I collect movie tickets of all the movies I've ever seen in theaters since age 8 and Mortal Kombat was the very first movie ticket I ever saved so it holds a special place in my heart lol.

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Can't wait for all the intro dialogue. Did he voice the the character as well?

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
Yup , where's all the drama for this one resetera
NRS is one of the few studios that make their DLC character after the game launches. It seems like Shang Tsung was the first DLC character because he is already in the game as the keeper of the Krypt. Doubt they'll have any gameplay to show of him.

But yes, Noob is a troll and his words don't mean shit, ever lol.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Boon trolled everyone. When everyone was trying to guess which movie franchise the guest character would be from, I'll bet nobody picked "Mortal Kombat".

Next level stuff.