• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
The thought of how Sindel will look with these graphics, whew.

ctcs3010

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
Even I have to clap for that presentation. MK Ninja's are like skittles in a bag, and having Shang bring some awesome uniformity and increase in his own utility through them is honestly a great idea, and the kind of stuff I'd hope to see more in 3D games. He even transforms from his old to new self for the intro, and the Kintaro too, filling a LOT of unique model usage into one character. I was surprised Rain got to stand for a sec before he did his move; does that make the character a "Stance" or is that special just hold-enable?

Victory pose is of course great, too. And it seems like he can really clone his opponent and then use their fatal blows, as well? Awesome high skill ceiling character... think we'll ever see him in competitive play?

Spawn being in is... interesting. I like how awkward he was in SCII, and I enjoy him as a guest, but I don't really think I'm super hyped for any of the other releases on name alone. (It'll be another story once they're in play and such.)

For all the things that MK does that has no impression on me... this ultimately was worth a few claps. A solid start to a character pass, that might eclipse all the other content by itself.

Deleted member 13155

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Shang looks phenomenal. And Cary being him is icing on the cake. He can only change into ninjas? Kind of expected but makes him weaker than before where he could change into anyone.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Shang looks phenomenal. And Cary being him is icing on the cake. He can only change into ninjas? Kind of expected but makes him weaker than before where he could change into anyone.
No console is strong enough to ever let him freely transform into the cast ever again. Having everyone loaded would kill the game.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
So people know what they're buying. They're probably still working on them and not ready to show.

I can't believe this is an actual complaint.
I agree at least they are giving you an idea of what you get for the pass to sort of at least make you able to decide to buy or not buy

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
That was a chainsaw at the end right? Could Bruce have been lying about not being in MK11? Hell didn't Tagawa say he wasn't in MK11 and then he was?

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I feel like this would be more hype if they didn't leak, though it is great to have them either way.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
It's so smart of them to use the ninjas as his transformation gimmick. They can pallette swap, cut down on resources, and still make him feel unique. And you can copy the opponent's character to boot. This seems like a great compromise.
Exactly my thoughts. The best thing I can say about MK11 is that you can tell they really thought out a lot of their gameplay decisions.

a Question

Oct 28, 2017
He has to have leather coat as unlockable skin, like they cant put it in some form. Since they got actro it would really weird not having his coat

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Godo Tiaru

I think the whole world would be so happy with Ash but we all know we're getting shitty ass Joker as last minute replacement aren't we =((( ?