• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
At this point, it feels exploity to go any further. Everyone knows what she did. But idk, she is such a shithead.

MonoStable

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why people are even giving this women any more attention, there's no need to make her famous, shes been arrested for what she did this just seems like a layup for a gofund me from the usual crowd.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Sounds like she's had plenty of opportunities to wake up and stop being a shithead, then decided to go full racist

No sympathy. Her actions could have easily killed people.

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
I don't see why people think she needs help. Plenty of assholes drink and drive and are racist with no deep underlying issues. She's an asshole who at best only cares about her self if she isn't also a racist.

Edit: There is a very conscious choice to attempt to ruin the life of a young black person and continue to do that despite being proven wrong from the second it happened to many weeks later. She's cut from the same cloth as the many women who would gladly start a lynching if their white womanhood was threatened and then express regret when they hit their deathbed.

Last edited:

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
I mean, this story has run pretty dry. She made a fool of herself and was arrested (and the charges seemed excessive even), she got what people hoped to see happen to her.

Lets focus on the fact that she is a mess and the way she reacted to the black teen was more of a showing of her mental and emotional instability, which she has put on display further in her interviews.

I know people love to hate on dumb, ignorant, and spoiled young women (and she is all of those things in full force), but there is something extremely off about her and it may be pushing her to even a worse state than she apparently was already in before this

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see why people think she needs help. Plenty of assholes drink and drive and are racist with no deep underlying issues. She's an asshole who at best only cares about her self if she isn't also a racist.

Edit: There is a very conscious choice to attempt to ruin the life of a young black person and continue to do that despite being proven wrong from the second it happened to many weeks later. She's cut from the same cloth as the many women who would gladly start a lynching if their white womanhood was threatened and then express regret when they hit their deathbed.
You know why

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Cause she's an attractive woman.
ishethough.png

El meso

Oct 27, 2017
"We all have a weakness
But some of ours are easy to identify
Look me in the eye
And ask for forgiveness"

She's a racist..

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I think the reason this story has gotten so much attention is because it's such a naked example of what Black people have to deal with just existing.

If you're Black, you've been that 14-year-old boy. A teenager, practically a child, going through life in a society that refuses to view you as such. Refuses to see you as a kid worthy of understanding and protection.

And that's what makes Miya's defense so craven and so fucking racist. It requires you to buy into the inherent maturity and criminality of Black male bodies, and the inherent innocence of white (and white adjacent) bodies. It's why she refuses to acknowledge Keyon's name and age, and yet constantly refers to her own age as an implication of her innocence. It's probably why she thought wearing that "Daddy" hat on national tv was a good idea. But no, we see you girl. Yeah, 22 is young, but not when you juxtapose it with the fact that you assaulted a 14-year-old child.

This racist woman in her BIG age needs to go jail. Period.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Cause she's an attractive woman.

Physically, she isn't my type and her personality is of someone who I wouldn't even have a conversation with for more than a couple of minutes. So nothing about her is attractive to me. Do you need to be attracted to someone to see that they have big issues which are partly why they are in their predicament?

Everything about her actions and the way she speaks is a freaking enormous red flag for her mental health and emotional state. And I'm including the way she behaved in the assault vid, and not even an openly racist person would frantically babble they "Need their phone!" and then lunge at a 14 year old to get it because they were convinced it was their iPhone.

GIANKRATOS

Oct 26, 2017
What this individual needs is to face real consequences for the first time in her life. She doesn't need help, she needs a lesson. Racist, smug, not repentant at all and also played the "I'm just a girl" card haha i couldn't believe it.

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
Physically, she isn't my type and her personality is of someone who I wouldn't even have a conversation with for more than a couple of minutes. So nothing about her is attractive to me. Do you need to be attracted to someone to see that they have big issues which are partly why they are in their predicament?

Everything about her actions and the way she speaks is a freaking enormous red flag for her mental health and emotional state. And I'm including the way she behaved in the assault vid, and not even an openly racist person would frantically babble they "Need their phone!" and then lunge at a 14 year old to get it because they were convinced it was their iPhone.
Racist people come up with a million reasons to justify their actions no matter how ridiculous they may seem. She is still running with a story that was debunked within moments of her assaulting a kid.
She's clearly cognizant enough to try to absolve herself of guilt by saying she's just a kid herself, that she can't be racist because she's a PoC, and that no he really did steal it even though it was in the Uber. Being a racist liar who attacks kids doesn't mean she needs help, it means she's a racist liar. She deserves the consequences that are coming her way at the moment and any attempt to weasel out of them comes off as more and more insincere as she piles on more excuses. She's one or two statements away from, "I can't be racist, I have black friends."

OP
OP
It’s Time To Go
Dec 2, 2017

Thats a lot of excusing a racist woman who attacked a teenage boy.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017

Idk, she can go to jail and also get help. What's wrong with that?

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how you'd manage to come off as an even worse person after what she already pulled, but she succeeded.