• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JustinBailey

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How about we jail him, his cronies, Trump, and they can all have the prison and fight for control of it?

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
Aren't they just gonna say they can do what they want, and hold the trial however they want and aqcuit Trump? Nobody has stopped them from doing whatever the fuck they want, don't see why that would change now.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Aren't they just gonna say they can do what they want, and hold the trial however they want and aqcuit Trump? Nobody has stopped them from doing whatever the fuck they want, don't see why that would change now.

Yes he wants the trial to start ASAP so they can just rush the process and vote to acquit. When he says "discuss witnesses later" he means "after we let Trump walk free"

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
691b1f6f7a542e24d37799bf2c6a3149.gif

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
I swear.... if pelosi and them cave to this BS.

As soon as they hand that stuff over, they are going to do some quick ass override and end that shit with the quickness. It will last a day with Mitch.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I say we wait. Both previous trials showed more evidence during the Senate trials. This trial won't be fair with Mitch at the helm. They want it over with asap.

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Everyone on ERA should donate to McConnell's Senate opponent this year, whoever that ends up being. This man needs to be removed.

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Their desperation is showing.

That said, I still say its 50/50 that the Dems cave first.
Dems hold all the leverage atm. The longer this stretches out the worse it looks when the GOP acquits. No matter what turtle face does he takes damage at this point, especially with Trump going off the rails.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
"I promise I won't pull the football away this time, Charlie Brown."

It's actually impressive that Mitch can be so consistently full of shit and act 100% as if no one ever notices.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Do not give them a chance to sweep this under the rug before Feb 4th, when Trump inevitably declares "total exoneration" at the SOTU.

Funny too that the GOP has spent weeks complaining about Dem process, now they're saying this process was good enough for Clinton so let's do that.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
The GOP loves changing the rules when they don't work in their favor. Especially Mitch McConnell.

Turtles aren't generally known for being slimy, but this one certainly is.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
When this fuckface dies, I'm going to celebrate so hard I'll get banned from ERA for celebrating someone's death.

SolarPowered

Oct 28, 2017
Dems hold all the leverage atm. The longer this stretches out the worse it looks when the GOP acquits. No matter what turtle face does he takes damage at this point, especially with Trump going off the rails.
Yep, when it's all said and done I think this might go own in history as one of the best moves Pelosi has made in her political career. She stuck a knife in the GOP's kidney and plans to twist it for as long as possible as always hoped Obama would. I hope it goes all the way to at least Super Tuesday. By then we might have a frontrunner candidate and the impeachment trial could have less of an impact on the democrat presidential primary.
Everyone on ERA should donate to McConnell's Senate opponent this year, whoever that ends up being. This man needs to be removed.
Don't forget Jaime Harrison in South Carolina. Almost nothing could be sweeter than seeing that brown-nosing prick lose his seat on live television.

KadeYuy

Oct 30, 2017
"The Senate has a unanimous bipartisan precedent for when to handle mid-trial questions such as witnesses," he said. "In 1999, every US senator agreed establish basic parameters for the start of the trial up front, and reserve mid-trial questions — such as witnesses — until later. The vote was 100 to nothing. That was good enough for President Clinton. So it out ought to be good now President Trump. Fair is fair.

Given it's a republican, what is the huge missing context/facts he's forgetting to mention?

I mean it's crazy for him to say this after saying he'd make it a sham trial in the first place.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They can't ban the entire forum.

You just have to be make a solid slypost for that plausible deniability.

"What's your favorite line/scene of Wizard of Oz?"

Then the OP could post a video of "Ding dong the witch is dead."

Mods can correct me if this would be frowned upon.

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
Quite the change from "We will change the rules!" yesterday to "Pleeeeeease give us the impeachment papers! Pleeease!" What's wrong, Mitch, don't have the 51 votes you need?

Oct 27, 2017
That right there is a traitor that should have been tarred and feathered out of Washington, D.C. ages ago.

I hope he is one of the first among trump to get locked up under gitmo never to see the light of day again.

infamous5445

Dec 3, 2019
Dems are obviously going to cave in first. They have minimal leverage, and it's clear the GOP is in lockstep with the President. Guess they just have to take the L here and make sure Republicans get voted out in the election.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Moscow Mitch must be so frustrated that he isn't in complete control of this.