• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
In all seriousness "he's old" doesn't mean nothing is wrong with his health that could be potentially serious, if anything it reinforces that. Like the reason so many old people are on similar meds or have similar conditions is because getting old tends to lead to deteriorating health and being more prone to serious medical conditions. Like, nobody technically dies of old age, they die of conditions that become much more common because of old age

KtSlime

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo
He's old? Y'all never been around old people before?

It's to prevent clots from forming. People who are susceptible to clots take blood thinners. It isn't a real mystery. A lot of people take them.
I'm pretty sure most know and are just having a laugh. It's the only value his existence brings this world, so why not let people joke?

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
It feels so alien to see American politics with such old people running the show. I don't want to be ageist but I can't help but feel there should be a limit on these things.

Also fuck McConnell, the sooner he is in a grave the better the world will be.

Oct 28, 2017
I suppose you are right, I shouldn't over estimate the intelligence of people, since there really are people who believe in alien reptiles wearing human skin and what not.
Have you heard about the lord and savior, Xenu?
reptilian-shape-shifter-picture.jpg

Narroo

Banned
Feb 27, 2018
I'd be annoyed if he suddenly drops dead now instead of a few months ago. I'd love to be able to swap him for RBG.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He's losing concentration on the disguise self spell that hides his true form.
Your username and this reference both made me smile. This curse gives opponents advantage on all Perception AND Insight checks made to see through his perma-illusion (he is obv a Fiend Chainlock spamming Mask of Many Faces and who has Beguiling Influece... and Trump is just his Imp familiar.) Ask stupid patrons, get stupid prizes.

Oct 25, 2017
It is amusing to me that the right wing used to make memes about obama, hillary having flies on them, being rotting meat suits for lizardmen, then all these republicans are now seemingly doing all that stuff for real

Hecht

Blue light comes around
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
This reminds me that I just rewatched Evil Dead 2 last night.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
It's actually kind of crazy how old a majority of the people at the top are.

Trump 74
Biden 77
Nancy Pelosi 80
Mitch McConnel 78

wvan13

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just going to imagine that the foul necromancy that keeps him from rotting is starting to fail. More fun that way.

Mr Spasiba

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He looks like a melted ballsack on his best days so it's probably not any cause for alarm for the few people who give a shit about him.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Infected people have had a wide range of symptoms reported – from mild symptoms to severe illness.

Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
Fever or chills
Cough
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Fatigue
Muscle or body aches
Headache
New loss of taste or smell
Sore throat
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
Diarrhea

Look for emergency warning signs for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
Trouble breathing
Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
New confusion
Inability to wake or stay awake
Bluish lips or face

www.cdc.gov

COVID-19 and Your Health

Symptoms, testing, what to do if sick, daily activities, and more.

so yeah.

CorpseLight

Nov 3, 2018
He looks like that human in the first X-Men movie that is injected with mutant genes and turns into a jellyfish and dies.

MoonCoffee8

Banned
Aug 30, 2020
These are ecchymoses (bruises), along the face and hands. The elderly are more at risk of bruising, as well those people that may be on anticoagulants (blood thinners), steroids, antiplatelet medications or people who have bleeding disorders or low platelets. The location of his bruising is suggestive of recent blood draws or IV insertions in the hand. The most likely explanation is that he had some blood work and is possibly on one of those medications. However, this is definitely not a rash or reflective of a systemic disorder.