• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
For a time, I have been thinking about this since, a lot of posters on this site, it seems to be impossible to redeem oneself from past mistakes, as in you want blood, you get blood, now you have a taste for it, and nothing will be sufficient to be redeemed.

What made me create this thread is the latest Bounty Hunter dude (where one poster even said "Agreed and with that I'm out - fuck this community, this place sucks ass.", where people shitting (right or wrong) on him in a thread regarding his dead wife, where some say he has redeemed himself and some not. And sure, there are users that accept the apology from people or companies that do wrong, but the majority that post in those threads are impossible to turn.

So... does it all depended on the happening (for me this is the biggest of course) where some wrong doings are impossible to redeem or what is it according to you?

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not the one affected by most of these people. I'm not about to tell those who are affected by them when and how to forgive.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The forum has thousands of individual users, and generalizing all of them does not lead to productive conversation. As such, the thread has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.