• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you, Rep. Mack. Sometimes the only way to make a point is to get really personal with it.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This is the passion and eloquence I want to see from more of my representatives. Stand up to these assholes when you know you're in the right.

Lucky Aces

Banned
Dec 7, 2020
Short and sweet. He was nervous in the beginning, but then got rolling right after.

Nicely said good sir.

Seneset

Oct 27, 2017
Limbus Patrum
Damn. Righteous anger indeed. So glad he was able to speak and he's right, it might take more time than we like but those people are going to lose in the end.

ForKevdo

Nov 2, 2017
Damn, I want to see WAY more of that. Don't give these fuckers an inch. Make it personal.

What are the specifics of the bill?

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
This is so on point.

My inlaws would be like this.

"We love your trans kid, and would never do anything to hurt them, but also it's wrong what they're doing and I want laws to hurt them instead"

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
Sad that he is right that it will likely pass.

Glad that there are people who do care and try every day.

etrain911

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, I don't know how some of these people don't start throwing hands. Mad respect for the eloquence.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
oh, the times I have had the urge to scream like this whenever people started talking about their bigoted ideas. glad I got to to see this and experience it vicariously through Rep. Mack

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
Did the other representative say anything after that? I hate when the videos cut off there and I can't hear the other person struggling to rebuttal

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Why does a lawmaker need a conscious when they can be chemical dependent? Couple fingers of bourbon and an ambien and you're up and writing legislation by the time the cock crows.