• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ea3g2jq6ejd61.jpg

such manliness.
Like two turtles

May 21, 2018
Is this some money laundering scheme? Where he writes some half-assed drivel of a book and donors and others buy some thousand copies?

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
I'm flabbergasted by this. The opposite of masculine virtues or whatever he thinks he ideals. This would be like seeing a book titled "Oprah's guide to benching 500." Or "Ben Shapiro's Guide to pleasing a woman." It's confusing more than anything.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
I'm more masculine than him and I literally undergo medical treatment to be less masculine.
It is odd that scumbags like Hawley, Ben Shapiro and Tucker Carlson talk so much about (toxic)masculinity and look like they've never thrown hands in their life.
I see he's trying to channel his inner Jordan Peterson.
Peterson is great because the last couple times I've seen him he's just been crying for no reason.

heathen earth

Mar 21, 2020
Gross. Nothing I like less than masculinity, especially when it's some fascist Ken doll lecturing me about it.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I see he's trying to channel his inner Jordan Peterson.
It's very profitable. Sadly.

I do think there should be healthy models for young men beyond the tropes but if this similar to the personal responsibility stuff drilled down by conservatives for ages, it really doesn't move the needle.

It's also a very limiting model. What if you're a more sensitive young man. What if you love the arts,etc? What if you don't care for athletics or hunting? Those young men are still shamed. And forget about gay men. They don't count in this traditional model. It's very restrictive.

Last edited:

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018
Rich white playboy who is a domestic terrorist actor writing for what's best for Murica.

Sounds about white.