• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Missouri U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley is writing a book called "Manhood: The Masculine Virtues Americans Need," building off a speech he gave at a conservative conference claiming the political left is waging a war on masculinity. "The American Founders believed that a republic depends on certain masculine virtues," the book's description on Amazon says.

"Senator Josh Hawley thinks they were right. In a bold new book, he calls on American men to stand up and embrace their God-given responsibility as husbands, fathers, and citizens."

His office did not respond to a request for comment.

The book's announcement comes after Hawley was mocked by the U.S. House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, which showed a video of him running out of the U.S. Senate chamber as lawmakers, reporters and staff were being evacuated.

Hawley.webp

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Remind me of that other Republican book called "Young Guns" where all the dudes on the cover were balding and in their forties...

Oct 27, 2017
he really wants to make toxic masculinity a campaign issue in 2028

he is intellectual obese as ivy league schools are intellectual trailer parks on oppression olympics

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Book will explain how to run like the coward he is.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Seems like the stuff Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro and other rightwing chuds have been obsessed with.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Must have been hard to write that book one handed while looking at pictures of masculine men

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
I'm more masculine than him and I literally undergo medical treatment to be less masculine.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
This is going to be a not-so-thinly veiled attack on anyone that's not a straight, white, Christian male.

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Well he certainly understands the base.

politicalwire.com

Trump Appeals to Men Insecure About Their Manhood

Political scientists Eric Knowles and Sarah DiMuccio write in the Washington Post: “From boasting about the size of his penis on national television to releasing records of his high testosterone levels, President Trump’s rhetoric and behavior exude machismo. His behavior also seems to have s

odiin

Oct 27, 2017
I've heard from many people that have gotten ahold of Josh Hawley's Manhood that it is actually extremely short and unsatisfying.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry but this chump writing a book on manliness is really fucking funny considering everything about him and his wife is telling me that she would NTR his ass at the first experience of average dick.

like are you kidding me.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
He's gonna tell us all about how important tanning your scrote is to becoming more masculine.

GetLuffy

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 19, 2022
Master race manliness is running away from danger with no lips because you gotta live to fight against the rights of others

Leafshield

Nov 22, 2019
Ah yes, the responsibilities of masculinity. Something so fragile and vulnerable and under such intense attack that it is the real issue in need of a call to arms by one of the most powerful politicians in the country.

"Bold new book." Nothing about this is bold or new.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
All those ads talking about ED, baldness, testosterone, etc can also go to hell along with this BS discourse. It's a damn plague in this country designed to make men feel self-conscious for profit. And don't get me started on what they've been doing to women for decades.

May 10, 2019
Yep, very definition of masculine virtues America needs....lol

giphy.gif

Also, the image of him running away in the Capitol building should be the book's front cover.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
It's always dorks like him who are obsessed with manhood.

Book better have a chapter on seed oils.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
This whole concept that they think liberals don't want masculine men just because they don't believe every man HAS to be masculine is never not funny to me. I don't care what you consider to be masculine or feminine or what you want to be. It's the same train of thought that makes them say "they want all of our children to be trans!" No you dork, we're just acknowledging that not every person has to fit your definition of "normal" and that people can be themselves.

Very simple thinkers.

Last edited:

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
If someone has to constantly tell you how masculine and manly they are-they ain't very masculine.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
I have the small suspicion that one of the chapters has the following guidelines for true manhood.

"Real men do not give oral sex to their partners, they cum in 30 seconds of missionary thrusting, crack a can of beer, belch loudly and then proceed to roll over and sleep on their own side of the bed".

Next Chapter: alimony is unfair, we must get rid of it.